The Festival Day Part I

Nagisa's ov
I can't believe it.. Today I will find out, who wrote me that letter with some chocolate and roses. I won't lie. I was very sweet of him or her, but most likely a guy. Miss Bitch had bother me about a lot. Oh! We will decide that one of the girls will sing "Love Like You" The some guys doing some song call, " check yes Juliet "

So all of us are really excited, even Korosensei. I smiled as I play with costume. I helped the girls with rehearse. Then around 4:30pm, we went to festival. Korosensei meet us there of course and Ms. Bitch was left behind. We sigh in relief that we made it in one piece. I look up to meet the Principle's son eyes and I notice he was blushes at me.

Gakushu's ov
I read one of the A class liturgy call The Great Gatsby. I look up to the sound that idiot E class, but then I see the diamond in the rock. I couldn't help to blushing at the E class student I cleared my throat and walk to get a better look for that beautiful creatures. I stood in front of him,

" hello there I am Gakushu and who are you?"

"Huh o My name is Nagisa and nice to meet" he smiled sweetly as I couldn't
Stop staring in his eyes.

Karma's ov
I turn to see Mr big shot Gakushu with my Nagisa. Hehe I wouldn't let him win Nagisa heart. I walk up to them and ask Nagisa,

" Is Mr. Prefect bothering you?,Nagisa. Oh We have to go set up for your performance " He smiled as nodded and I leaded him the way to the stage with my arm around Nagisa shoulder as I seek a peek of Mr Prefect grinning his teeth.

Korosensei's ov
I chuckle as watching Nagisa slowly be caught in a love triangle. Miss
Jelavic ask if I going to allow this. Well I love about my students, but I love teen drama more. I answer with this and she sighed. We follow my students to help as betting who will winning Nagisa's heart. Let see who will win this battle of Romance~

Gakushu's ov
HOW DARE HE COME AND Rudely interrupted my conversation with Nagisa!!. I breath softly as some idiot fan girl of mine came just to bother me. Well Karma, you may won this battle but I will win the war...
(Who do you will win Nagisa heart?)