Karma's biggest mistake

Nagisa's pov

I was going to bed, when i head a slam on the door. I jump in fear as peek at the door. SLAM! I jump back while I went to grab a knife from the kitchen . I was ready as I open the door to see it was Karma. I smiled and sighed,

"You scared me..Karma..Are you ok?" I feel the aura around him seem different. I gulped before Karma luach at me. He pin me to the wall as growl voilently,

"Where did that fucker touch you? Nagisa! Answer me! " Nagisa struggle while he start to kissing. Since I feel so hot, I drop the knife and feel Karma's hand on me. No he touch there. I push him off and ran to my bedroom.

Karma's POV

I ran after Nagisa. I pin on his bed. Good thing I have my bag fill of goodies. I hand cuff him and start to undress him. I kiss him even I heard him scream me to stop. But the image of that guy touch Nagisa made me so angry.

I bite and suck on his neck. I start to undress and Nagisa as well. Then my worst nightmare cane true. Since I thought Nagisa was happy or enjoy it, I look up to see Nagisa crying. I uncuff him quickly. I try to grab him before he push me of the bed. He was terrific of me and I stood there a shame. I try to say I am sorry. Nagisa shout at me to get out and throw pillows at me.

I tear up and walk off. I lock the door on my way out. God Dammit I SO STUPID!!
Nagisa's pov
Why? I cry mercilessly and cover myself with the sheet. I though he..was my friend. I can't face him. I look in the mirror to see he left a Hickey. I grip my arms. I felt dirty and disgusting.