Ask to the Halloween dance

Pov Korosensei

When the student started to talk about their costume and school's Halloween dance, It was near Halloween. I haven't noticed how the time had pass... O well I am still going to destroy earth anyways. Nagisa seen tried to avoid on choosing Karma or Asano how thrilling. I was continued my lesson on angel and Slope formula. Then Asano knocked at our class door with blue rose. I was surprised that Asano would go into Karma's territory for get Nagisa's attention. I wrote quick in my journal what I was saw.

Pov Nagisa

I was taking note since I am struggling in math. When I saw Asano walk to me and kiss me while he gave me flowers, I took them hesitantly. I said,"Thanks Asano but why are you here?" Asano said, " Well I want you to come as my date for the dance" I blushed. I was amazed and fluttered. Then Karma got up and grow a smirk on his face. Karma chuckle while starting into Asano's eyes. He said," What a joke Mr. Perfect? I am impressed that you came here and ask right in front of me.." I was nervous as Karma show sign of rage. I touch Kamra's shoulder and smiled gently. Karma calm down after he look at me. I said," you know what I want go to the dance with......" I look around then I saw Tomohito smiled at me and I continued, "Tomohito!" Everyone was shock to point Korosensei stop and drop his pencil.

Pov Asano

Pov Asano

I came to ask as my date for the dance. So I just can be turn down for baseball player. Just Great but I am not going to argue with my lovely Nagisa's decide. I smiled and nodded my head. " okay Nagisa and good bye. Oh almost forgot I love you. " I walk away calmly unlike Karma, who was growling.

Pov Karma

TOMO.HITO! I growls while i give him a death glare. I chuckle creepily and launch myself at him. However Korosensei stop me from killing him, he said, 'I should be understanding and accept it' but I can't do that. I hate that image. I sat down. I stare at Tomohito, who was shaking nervously.

Tomohito Pov

SHIT. SHIT. SHIT.SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. I AM GOING TO DIE!!! I felt Karma's eyes stare at me. I asks Nagisa so he wouldn't have to stress out so much. I think shouldn't have ask him since I angered two brutal beasts of our school