dont kill me

Nagisa's pov

I have been so busy for midterm exam that I forget that Gakushu-kun ask to meet at a southern train station to Tokyo. I walk to station after I made sure that I wasn't being followed. I saw a bird flew back and I smiled happily.

Then I remember my kiss to Karma before I start to blushes deeply. It was so embracing. He doesn't even let anyone touch me these few day but mostly the guys. It was to the point that in "PE". I couldn't train well before he jumped.

I sigh as I shake my head softly and went to pay for me ticket. I was going to pay my ticket before Gakushu came out of nowhere and pay it for me. I blush lightly while he lean to me and he kiss me softly. I feel his hand round the waist.

Gakushu's pov

Nagisa look so good that I have to steal his lips back from Karma. I parted from his lip as chuckle. Nigsa look at me shocked and he jump away. I hold his hand, lead him to our train and got on. It was crowd but I love the Nagisa was on my lap. Nagisa jump a little and cover himself with his hand. I stare at him. I ask him,

" what wrong?" He smiled at me and answer,

"Nothing, It just I thought I saw my teacher." I nodded and hold him from behind.

Nagisa's pov

CRAP Koro-sensei is here, but with Karma. Koro-sensei is holding back, but I know Karma will kill Gakushu. I waited until we go off and went a restaurant. We eat so shrimp and fish. It was very good but I could feel Karma staring at us with Koro-sensei.

Afterward we walk and ride together until he stop at front of my house . He lean close and kiss deeply. I blushes as we parted. I close the door.
Gakushu's pov

I walk to meet the beast, karma, look at me. I chuckle as whisper,

"Point for me "