chapter 13

Niall's p.o.v.

me Ashley Loren and her stupid boyfriend Jason. were sitting on Ashley's couch watching the proposal. Loren and Ashley's idea. when my phone rang.

it was Louis. humm i wonder what he calling for.

"hey" "hey Niall. get your ass over to my flat its really important don't let loren or Jason know so take Ashley and tell them that like Simon needs you or something." "ok be there in a minute. bye"

"uh cupcake we need to go. Simon wants to talk to you about something really important." i said and Ashley got up."ok." she said putting on her shoes and walking out the door. "byee..." i heard loren say before i shut the door.

we got in my car and i drove the opposite direction of the studio. "uh Nialler aren't you going the wrong way?" "no were going to Louis" "oh..why.?" "i have no clue he said to get my ass over there with you."

Zayn's p.o.v

"Perrie Louis wants us at his place." "ok give me just one sec." she said as i put on my shoes. "ok I'm ready." she said walking out in a purple tank top and short blue shorts and her hair up In a bun. "ahh looking as beautiful as ever" i said kissinlg her lips and she laughed. "oh stop it. and we gotta go remember?" she said walking out the door. i locked it and we walked down to my car.

it was a short ride to Louis and me and Perrie wondered what he wanted us there.

"maybe, Louis and Eleanor are fighting over what superman is better...or who has a better ass" and with the last thing she said not only said we bust out laughing but we also pulled into the lot of Louis flat building.

we walked in to his flat and every one was here. Louis Eleanor, Liam Danielle, Niall Ashley, and then me and Perrie.

"ok everybody sit down Eleanor is not only the most beautiful person In this room but she's got one hell of a plan." Louis yelled and we all sat down. "Louis" Eleanor cooed and playfully slapped his arm. "why cant you be more like Louis Zayn?" Perrie asked me and i looked at her in disbelief. "I'm kidding Zayn" she said and I heard Ashley laugh from acrossed the room.

"ok so on the other hand who's sick of Harry whining" Eleanor said raising her hand. and so did everyone else. "ok. who hates Jason." said and everyone kept their hands raised.

"ok so Louis was telling me about this and i got a plan to bring everything back well normal. if everyone wants to hear it?"

we all nodded. "ok. so Jason is full of him self when loren isn't around. right.. so Louis said that he could be cheating on her. but he wouldn't voluntarily..so if we really want him gone.. we ...we need to call Caroline... Caroline Flack." she and we all gasped.

"did my beautiful girlfriend just say that we need to call Caroline Flack?" Louis said and Eleanor nodded. "think about it we could ask her to seduce him and play with him. until we can get loren to see. then non of us answer our phones and then loren will go to Harry all super sad and Harry isn't just going to let her sit there he's going to let her in and comfort her and loren will realize that Harrys better then they will date and live happily ever after" she said with a giant smile "Eleanor Calder. you are awesome." Louis said knocking her over and kissing her face all over. "get a room. we'll start on the plan while you to do whatever" Ashley said and we all laughed as Louis tried to pull Eleanor out of the room. "Louis" she whined and Louis let go her hand.

"doest Caroline live right up the road?" Liam asked and Danielle nodded. "well maybe we should do this in person." i said and we all put our shoes back on.

we all got in cars and drove the 3 blocks to the Flack residence.

knock knock

Caroline's p.o.v