chapter 20

Harry's pov

we all sat on my couch watching horror movies.

minus niall and zayn

zayn has been passed out for at least and hour and niall has his face stuffed in a bag of popcorn.

actually looking around i was the only one up.

it was 3 am and i just couldnt sleep. it just isn't a good time to sleep. i cant sleep when im unhappy.

god why did niall need to be so right.

shes pretty smart and probably wont forgive you

or why did he even have to say probably. or even give me the hint there could be a hope she would. shes to smart she would never.

what the hell

am i pinning this on that Hungary leprechaun. he was just making me feel better. giving me hope. i should be thanking him.

this was all my fault.

if i wasnt such a dumb idiot. and could control what came out of my mouth.

and what makes it worse os that before we came back management told ever body that i was dating loren like two weeks ago.

why do all my good relationships end so quickly on horrible terms?

Loren's P.O.V

we were currently at some really fancy store that didn't have high prices. i had a dress picked out. it was not skin tight but it wasn't loose. it went about mid thigh and had a sharp neck line going down just enough for a little cleavage it was hot pink with black stripes down each side, lets just say Perrie said if i don't get it she will put me under and dress me in it.

right now i had just picked out the perfect shoes they where black Oxford heals and they added a nice rustic touch to the little more up to date dress.

after getting in the car with all our bags and driving to zayns and liams so the girls could get there make up and then finally getting back to Louis apartment.

it was five thirty and we decided to have a quick dinner before getting ready.

after finishing our dorm room dinner of Roman noddles we all walked into the living room grabbing our bags and putting our dresses on not really caring that we were in front of each other.

after getting everything on minus shoes.

i looked around ashley had a neon blue skin tight dress on with a sharp black belt going around her stomach. v neck and going to mid thigh.

Eleanor had a red dress on it was skin tight but had one of those thingys that come out around the waist almost my another dress coming out of it. yes im thinking the same as you i have wonderful describing skills anywho the dress went high thigh

Danielle had a l.b.d (little black dress) with a almost leathery look to it. it went high thigh and a really low neck it kinda looked like her breasts were gonna be squeezed out the top. no i was not looking there i was just saying.

lastly

perrie had a light purple dress on ended mid thigh it was looser and flaired out from waist down. then she had a white Jean vest on.

"ok loren gets make-up done first" Eleanor said and i grunted. "do i have to?" "yesss youuu haveee tooo" she said and i sat down on the chair in front of her.

about 20 minutes later i was getting my hair done by Danielle. and Ashley was getting her make-up done

Danielle was really just keeping the hair out of my face because she ended up just putting it in a high pony.