Book 2| Chapter 3| Catching suspects

Previously on King Collosuss
____________________________________________________________

Collosuss: Hello?

John: This is your father John and be careful about this mission.

Collosuss: Okay I'm a big boy now.

John: No, you're enemy can be Orgniz.

Collosuss: Naah, that's impossible.

John: It can be someday.

Zen: Hello?

Collosuss: This is Collosuss and wanna join my team?

Zen: Oh I'm sorry I can't because I'm helping these soldiers to stop those weird big toothed tigers.

Collosuss: Don't worry, we'll go there.

Zen: Thanks.

_______________________________________________________

Collosuss: Alright everyone, were here at Shanghai Lands, let's move it boys.

Collosuss and his friends saw Zen in the harbor waiting.

Khanom: Waadup.

Zen: Sup. Anyways do you have a plan?

Collosuss: Yes it is. Koozma and Glacier investigate the minery. You and Aztec investigate in the forest. While me and Khanom are gonna investigate in the fields. Is that clear?

Glacier: Oh yeah.

Zen: By the way everyone my soldiers are investigating in the village. Not the kingdom.

So Collosuss and his friends walked in the village. First Collosuss and Khanom, they saw soldiers dead around. Until they heard a roar and then it attacked to them. And then Khanom used a trap spell to capture this weird tiger until it just talked.

Saber tooth tiger: Let me out of this weird ball!

Khanom: I didn't know it can talk.

Collosuss: I didn't know that too, come on let's bring this guy to the others.

Next, Koozma and Glacier are in the minery until  soldiers dead in the whole place and a random miner just approached to them.

Miner: Thank goodness you're here,weird long tooth tiger attacked my miners.

Koozma: Where's the beast?

Miner: It's inside in the minery.

Glacier: Thank you.

Koozma and Glacier checked the minery until they are attacked by the tiger. Glacier got also a scratch while Koozma punched the tiger in the chest until it was paralyzed.

Koozma: Come on, let's bring this beast to the others.

Finally, Zen and Aztec are finally in the woods and then they saw a lot of soldiers dead.

Aztec: Alright let's make a trap.

Zen: What kind of trap?

Aztec: Not a bear trap. Instead a cage trap. I will be the bait while you trap the tiger, get it?

Zen: Alright, that's awesome.

So Aztec shouted saying: "Hey weird tiger, I'm alone!" until the tiger jump like nowhere so he leaded the tiger to the trap until it's caught.

Zen: Let's bring this to the others.

Aztec: Alright.

To be continued.