Book 2| Chapter 7| Air strike

Previously on King Collosuss
____________________________________________________________

Collosuss: What was that?!

Scarlet: I don't know, let's check it out.

Scarlet: Wake up!!

Aztec: Wah, what just happened?

Scarlet: You're friend out there is danger.

Aztec: Well what are we waiting for, you call the others while I help my friend out there.

Orgniz: Give up now Collosuss or I'll kill her.

Collosuss: Never!

Collosuss: Noo!!
____________________________________________________________

On the morning.

Collosuss: Rise and shine everyone.

Glacier: For what?

Collosuss: Everyone we are about to go in the dragon island.

Koozma: Why?

Collosuss: Because my friend is in danger out there.

Aztec: No way man!

Collosuss: We are not giving up, she cured us after the battle before so what do you say.

Zen: I'm in.

Khanom: I'm in I guess?

Koozma: Fine, but I hope it's important.

Collosuss heard a horse running until it was John.

John: Son, we need to go in the dragon island to gather dragons and kinda destroy the Dark Nature.

Glacier: Did somebody said destroy the Dark Nature we'll I'm in.

All of them went back to Syntia Empire with they're horses, until they jumped in the portal.

John: Everyone we're here.

Koozma: Umm, why there are injured dragons out here.

John: Wait, What in tarnation is that!?

Dragon Rider: The dragons tried to destroy the Dark Nature, but then they were shoted by this weird beam.

Collosuss: That's terrible, how can we destroy the Dark Nature if these big guns are injured?

John: Wait, I got an idea.

Collosuss: What is it?

John: How about we go to the Celestial dimension and tell some Celestial priests and Supremes to fly at the same time to attack.

Khanom: That sounds a good idea.

John: Thanks.

All of them leaved Dragon Island, when they jumped in the Celestial dimension, they went to the empire and talk to the celestial king Sky.

Sky: So, why you're here King John?

John: Listen, send 6 Celestial priests and Supremes to fly out there to destroy a little the Dark Nature.

Sky: Sure, but the the Dark Nature is pretty overpowered.

Collosuss: Don't worry, we can help them.

John: You mean you and your friends only?

Collosuss: Exactly.

John: Alright, but be careful about this.

Collosuss: I will.

Collosuss and his friends rode on the Celestial Supreme's back and flew away. When they are in space, Collosuss and his friends are amazed but at least they have a breathing spell to do this mission.

Glacier: Hey look, it's the the Dark Nature's ship.

Collosuss: Everyone I have a plan.

Zen: What is it?

Collosuss: I go inside the Dark Nature's ship, save Scarlet. While all of you, attack on the outside and kinda destroy the Dark Nature. Get it?

Khanom: We got this.

When Collosuss is in the inside, the Celestial Supreme attacked the saber tooth tigers, while Collosuss  he sneakily went to the jail room and find her.

Scarlet: Over here Collosy!

Collosuss: Ah, thank goodness you're here. Let's get out of here while this Dire wolf is sleeping.

Dire Wolf: Not so fast.

Collosuss was scratched by a Dire Wolf. Scarlet smashed the Dire wolf and they ran away with the Celestial Supreme.

While the others, they just shoot magic and then it just got exploded but then it's a little destroyed. All of them went back to their planet and never return to Dark Nature.

To be continued.