Book 2| Chapter 5| Humongous attack

Previously on King Collosuss
____________________________________________________________

Saber tooth tiger: What's the first question?

Collosuss: Where did you all come from?

Saber tooth tiger: Fine, we were sent by Lord Orgniz to make our first mission. So yeah that's what happened.

Orgniz: I sensed them already, they will never return. Oh well, next plan I will send 3 mammoths to Blizzard Empire.

_______________________________________________________

Saber tooth tiger: What are we suppose to do now?

Zen: You three stay here.

Meanwhile on Blizzard Empire.

A soldier just heard something unusual until he used his telescope to see and it's a mammoth. He told the barbarians to prepare attack. So Koozma's father Slenuis called Koozma on the telephone while they are heading back home.

Koozma: Hello?

Sleighnuis: This is your father and I need your friends in our village.

Koozma: Why?

Sleighnuis: Because some weird big elephants are heading to our village.

Koozma: Alright no problem.

Koozma told Collosuss to head Blizzard Empire. After 4 days of sailing, they had arrived and ran to the Blizzard Empire. Then they helped the soldiers to battle.

Collosuss: Zen carry a big rock and throw it to there heads.

Glacier: Okay.

So Zen throwed a big rock and the mammoth died. Koozma threw 2 big rocks and the mammoths died.

Soldier: Thank you for helping us. We couldn't done this much without you all.

Collosuss: Naah don't mention it.

Meanwhile on Dark Nature.

Orgniz: This is hopeless! I'm going to battle them alone.

To be continued.