Book 2| Chapter 11| Night kidnapping

Previously on King Collosuss
____________________________________________________________

Collosuss: I thought you're dead.

John: He has an ability to be an eternity ghost.

Guilleros: Son, is that you?

Cronus: Yes.

Guilleros: I am proud of you. You took the kingdom before properly.

Collosuss: What! He's my great grandfather?

Cronus: Yes, also my father too.

Collosuss: Wow, I can't believe it.

Leader of the Dire Bears: Well then, spit it out.

Megaloceros: I will send 2 Dire wolves to Synthia Empire the Immortals to know their details.

Leader of Dire Wolves: You know what that's a good point.
____________________________________________________________

It was night, everyone is sleeping. The Dire wolves came on the woods and they saw the camp of Immortals.

Dire wolf: Let's do this plan.

The first Dire wolf shouted, while the second one, scratches all their cabins until some of them heard.

Dire wolf: Hide!

Glacier prepared his weapon checked outside until a Dire wolf jumped on the roof.

Glacier: Nice doggy.

Dire wolf: I'm a wolf!

The Dire wolf stunned him, Koozma went also outside to check what's going on.

Koozma: Hello?

Dire wolf: Hi there.

The Dire wolf stunned Koozma kidnapped just like Koozma. Their new member Lith checked outside.

Lith: Enough, I have a pistol here. Show yourselves!

Dire wolf: Alright then.

The two Dire wolves stunned Lith and kidnapped just like them. Finally, Aztec, Collosuss, Zen, and Khanom prepared their weapons and went outside.

Collosuss: Show yourselves cowards!

The two Dire wolves ran as fast as possible. On the boat, their magic ball shined.

Dire wolf: Hello?

Leaders of Dire wolf: This is your captain and I am calling you right now, by the way did you got the Immortals?

Dire wolf: Yes, but only 3 of them. Not the leader.

Leader of Dire wolf: That's too bad, anyways tomorrow Captain Dire Bear said to me that he will send 2 Dire Bears to destroy the Immortals camp and leave you all two. Understand?

Dire wolf: Yes master.

Leader of Dire wolf: Good wolves.

To be continued.