Behind Each Chapter [Headcanons]

Chapter 1 (One): It is the typical Oliver everyone knows, but I had tried my best to give him a darker personality but with slight human emotions.

Chapter 2 (Two): Part one of how he does his dirty work. Also a little bit of how he thinks of himself.

Chapter 3 (Three): A bit of how he lives with the 2p!F.A.C.E family and at the end is the introduction to their Nyotalia versions. I did not include 2p!Nyo!America (whom I tend to call Amber) and 2p!Nyo!Canada (Mads, short for Maddy or Madeline) because their personalities are more or less like Allen and Matt.

Chapter 4 (Four): Allen's and Matt's opinion of Françesca. Also Oliver's relationship with his sister and sister-in-law. François, the ever so quiet person, would of course stay away from Oliver and Olivia's 'geeking out with cupcakes'.

Chapter 5 (Five): Oliver's opinion of Allen and a little bit of backstory. Also, Allen's lifestyle.

Cheater 6 (Six): Oliver's opinion of Matt and a little bit of backstory. I included a small tragedy to show how much Oliver cares about him despite Matt being one who doesn't seem to care much.

Chapter 7 (Seven): Oliver's history with François when they started being together (dating didn't seem like the right word). Also, Oliver's personality as a pirate. At the time he was more rogue and although he doesn't swear, he wasn't that sensitive. Also a short span of time when he rebelled against his Queen.

Chapter 8 (Eight): Oliver's history when he had troubles adapting (I set this around post-war WW2). This shows he is old-fashioned. Also the only time the three of them showed concern towards him.

Chapter 9 (Nine): Part two of how he kills, but with details. Included are his feelings towards it. This chapter focuses on his insanity.

Chapter 10 (Ten): Oliver's opinion of their 'sexy time'. After that, continuation of part two but focuses on baking.

Chapter 11 (Eleven): Since this chapter is the final one, it summarises the entire story but it would also appear as if it's the second part of the first chapter. It completes how I see Oliver and his personality.