H u n t e r - w a k e y

"Wakey, wakey," her soft voice flew inside my ears, getting me into my senses. I slowly opened my eyes and met her wide, brown ones. The ones I fell deeply in love with since the first time she looked at me.

"Good morning," I mumbled, turning so I'd face her completely. She smiled. I know she loves my morning voice too much.

She brushed her nose over mine, causing me to chuckle. I held her face between my hands for a second too long only to study her mesmerizing features. Her grin grew wider before she blew on a strand of hair that fell to my forehead.

"You're so cute," I whispered to her.

"Yeah, I know," she giggled and kissed me quickly before climbing off the bed.

I got hold of her wrist when she was inches away from fully walking and she twirled to face me with a hint of a smirk that played on her full lips. "What?" she played dump.

"That wasn't a kiss."

"Oh," she grinned again. "But it was."

"No, it wasn't."

"Yes, it was-"

I pulled her arm and her body fell next to me on the bed. "That wasn't a kiss," I repeated before I claimed her lips as mine for the millionth time since she became my wife. Her lips curved to the sides in a smile against mine.

She pulled away and blinked a couple of times before kissing me one last time.

"Get up, sleepyhead," she told me and smiled, her white teeth showing. "You're phone had been ringing nonstop."

"My phone?" I sat up, my nerves tightening. "Who was it?"

"I dunno," she shrugged, opening the door. "I know you don't like people going through your stuff."

God, I love my Pearl.