Chapter 11

Dedicated to @mzrealty for always keeping it 100% with me. Check out her story!

Mya's POV

"Your on in five" The producer told us and I nodded.

"Are you excited?" I asked Desmond and he nodded

"Yeah, I've never been on TV before" I was going to say something but August Alsina's song 'Mama' blarred from my phone letting me know I was getting a call.

"Hey ma'"

"Don't hey ma me. Why am I just finding out about you having a child. Mya Summers what have a told you about leaving me out of the loop" she ranted

"Mom put your TV on to the Karen Thomas show, okay?" Before she could rant some more I hung up and prayed she wouldn't be to mad. I followed Desmond onto the show and the host Karen Thomas shook both of our hands saying it was a pleasure to meet us and we did the same.

"And five, four, three, two" he made the signal letting us know we were on TV and she started.

"Welcome back laddies and gentlemen. Today we have the three most talked about people in Hollywood: Miss Mya Summers, Desmond Harter and Jazmine Harter." The live audience cheered and we all waved except Jazmine.

"It's a pleasure to be here" I told her

"Thank you for coming. Now lets get to the important stuff. Our live audience has some questions. Let's take it to the girl in the red" The producer handed her a mic before she started.

"How did you guys meet?"

"I was actually taking down my Halloween decorations and heard a baby crying and then we met" the crowd awed and we laughed before answering the next question.

"Are you two dating?"

"We aren't" he confirmed and although it wasn't in my best interest, I nodded agreeing with him.

"Well Mya we did a survey earlier today on our live audience and I think you should check this out." Her tech crew motioned to the screen and I couldn't believe what I saw. 95% of her live audience had shipped us as #Desya and the other five just wanted to see Jazmine.

"Damn yall" he said and the crowd laughed before beginning to cheer 'Desya!'

"Woah Woah, calm down. We're just friends" I told them and the host gave me a look full of disbelief

"Are you sure"

"Postive"

"Then can yall explain this?" The photo of us kissing popped up on the screen and my eyes widened. Damn. I looked over to Desmond and he had a smirk on his face.

"All I have to say to that is, that girl can kiss" the crowd awed and without my control, I began blushing.

"Can we do a different question?" The host laughed before picking someone else.

"Mya I really admire what you do for Jazmine, but where is her real mother" I looked at Desmond awaiting his answer.

"I have no idea, I came home one day and there was a basket with a baby inside and all of a sudden i'm a father" he looks at me and I give him a smile.

"Not dating my behind" I hear the host say before she tells us were going to be playing games for prizes. "Alright we are going to be playing a how well do you know your partner game. Everyone knows how to play?"

"Yup"

"Yeah"

"Alright lets start. We are going to start with Mya's answers. Desmond's predictions. Alright here's the first question. What is Mya's favorite color?" he lifted his sign.

"Mya is that correct?" I lifted mine and ours were identical 'Blue'. The audience cheered before we moved on to the next question.

"Mya's favorite animal?" He lifted his sign and I lifted mine. Once again they were identical.

"A zebra?"

"Don't judge. I have loved them since the madagascar movie" the crowd laughed and i rolled my eyes.

"I have a surprise for you Mya" I looked at him confused and he waved for the guy at the side. He entered and I couldn't help but burst into laughter. The same zebra I wanted to win at the fair he walked in with. I took the zebra and couldn't help how hard I was smiling.

"Awwww" The audience cheered and I rolled my eyes.

"Well that's way too adorable. But unfortunately we are going on break so stay tuned for more games and questions later on today." the guy gave her the signal and she turned back to us. "Thank you so much for coming"

"Oh it was no problem really, I love your show"

"Thank you. Well we have a five minute break so i'm going to grab a coffee. You two want anything?" we both shook our heads no and she nodded before spinning and heading to the drink table.

"Thanks for agreeing to come along"

"No problem, thank you for being so amazing to Jazmine and treating her like she's your own. I really do appreciate you" He leaned in and gave me a small and all of a sudden the live audience went crazy with cheers. They weren't the only ones Team Desya but would there ever be one? That I wasn't sure of but I was hoping for the best.

Kelly's POV

I sat in comfortable leather seats of my private jet enjoying the taste of champagne in a gold wine glass. Everything was perfect. Unfortunately it was short lived by my assistant watching his daily show. The Karen Thomas show or in my opinion thee wanna be Oprah show. I closed my eyes hoping to tune the show out but then he began tapping me.

"Ryan leave me alone"

"But Miss Thorne"

"Ryan"

"Miss Thorne it's important" i took a deep breath before looking at him.

"What? what is soo important that you had to disrupt my relaxation?"

"Isn't that Jazmine?" I looked at the screen and couldn't believe what i was seeing.My daughter was surrounded with gifts, formula, gift cards, money. If i was still in her life I could've been able to sell all that and I would never have to work a day in my life.

"Ryan tell the pilot to turn around"

"What?"

"Did I stutter? Tell the damn pilot to turn around. We're going back to Florida"

I'm coming back for my baby and I wasn't leaving without her.