Chapter 21

The chapter we were all waiting for...

Ps. There is a sex scene in this chapter (Not my best sex scene though)

Desmond's POV

"Alright five more minutes and we'll be at Mya's moms house" Kayla said from the drivers seat

"Alright" suddenly I was a lot more nervous. I mean I was about to meet the woman that created the amazing woman Mya was. Before I knew it we were pulling into the driveway and my nerves were only getting worse.

"You coming?" I noticed Kayla and Hakeem already were out the car and hopped out. We headed to the door and Kayla knocked twice. We stood there for about two minutes before the door opened and we saw Mya's mom. Standing at a firm 5'8 this woman was the definition of beauty. Her hair stopped about mid back and her brown eyes were full of life. She had a coca cola body, if not better and she was dressed to impress with a blue flowing dress that stopped mid thigh.

"Kayla!"

"Momma M!" They embraced each other in a hug and Hakeem and I stood there awkwardly.

"So who are these fine gentlemen?"

"Well this one is Hakeem, the one I told you about" She said pointing to Hakeem and Mya's mom nodded as if approving the choice. "And this one is Desmond, the one I told you about" she raised and eyebrow towards me and did a small wave.

"Alright well come on in" she moved to the side and we entered before I took a good look at the place. It was a modern living room with a smart TV and three couches inside. The walls were a light orange that gave out a home feel. We all sat on the sofas before Mya's mom came in with drinks and chips.

"Alright so what brings you guys to good ole California"

"Well this idiot went and hurt you daughter and now is trying to win her back by forcing Hakeem and I to go with him on a forty hour drive to your house" Kayla said and I smiled sheepishly.

"Kayla can I talk to Desmond alone please?" Mya's mom said and my eyes widened before I gave Kayla a look pleading for her to stay.

"Gladly, come on Hakeem I'll show you the room Momma M customized just for me" Hakeem nodded before following her up the stairs. I was dead meat.

"So you wanna win my daughter back"

"Yes"

"Well what were you planning on doing?"

"Taking her to a fancy restaurant" she started shaking her head and I stopped. What did I say?

"You don't know my daughter at all, do you? Mya doesn't want to be bought, she wants to know that your really going to be there, that she can trust you"

"How do I prove that to her?"

"See now that I can help with. So first your going to..."

Mya's POV

The club was blasting 'Locked Away' by R City as we entered. Aliyah, Destiny and their boyfriends all went straight for the dance floor but I headed to the bar.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asked while cleaning one of the glasses. I thought about ordering alchool then changed my mind and ordered a water. 'I Bet Remix' found its way through the speakers and I saw Aliyah and Destiny motioning for me to join in. I caved in and headed to the dance floor. When TI started rapping Destiny and Aliyah started following along earning praises within the club. Finally letting loose I swayed my hips, occasionally getting low and I felt someone's hands holding my waist. The song changed to rednose. I started bouncing my ass, twerking, and whining before I felt something start to raise. And it wasn't his hand. Suddenly I was ready to go home. Alone.

"Hey I'm gonna head back to my hotel okay?" I told Destiny and Aliyah and they nodded before we said our goodbyes and I left. It took me less than twenty minutes to get to the hotel and as soon as I got into my room I headed for the shower. I tested the water making sure it was warm enough before hopping in and letting the smooth jets caress my skin. I grabbed my washcloth and poured some dove soap on it before starting to wash my body. As I washed my body I closed my eyes and imagined Desmond was here. His hands touching my body, his mouth touching mine while he pounded deep inside me. My eyes flew open at the cold water hitting my body and I quickly washed off before hopping out, drying off and slipping into my robe. I took my hair out of the bun and let it fall loosely causing natural curls. I headed to my bedroom and turned on my computer when I heard it start to rain. I'd hate to be out there in that rain.

***

It has been two hours and the rain has gotten worse. It cut out all the power and now I have candles all over my hotel room. But because of the inconvience they are providing free room service for the rest of my stay. A knock interrupted my thoughts and I headed to the door. I pulled it open and was shocked to see Desmond. His shirt was soaked with water causing the thin fabric to cling to his muscular body.

"Desmond what are you doing here?"

"We need to talk" I moved out of the way and he entered the room looking around.

"Talk" I told him as I tied my robe tighter

"Mya I made a mistake choosing Kelly over you"

"You think"

"Mya I was just trying to do what was best for Jazmine"

"Then why are you here Desmond" he took a step closer to me and I took a step back.

"I'm here because your what's best for Jazmine"

"And your just realizing that?"

"No Mya" he ran his hand over his short hair. "I've known that but I wanted to give Jazmine a chance to grow up with both parents. But now I know she'll be better off with me and you raising her"

"I don't know Desmond. You really hurt me when one minute your ready to fuck me then all of a sudden your ready to play family man" he took steps forward and I took steps back until my back hit the wall. He placed his hands above my head as his lips found it's way to my neck.

"Mya, I'm sorry" with every word he placed a kiss on my neck.

"Desmond"

"That's it baby, moan my name" he groaned against my neck and his name slipped though my lips again. His fingers grazed my leg before he he unraveled my robe. He slid the robe off my body as I fumbled with his belt buckle. I slid his pants and boxers off with one good tug and his díck was standing at attention. He peeled off his wet shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor before lifting me and placing me on the bed. I brought his mouth down to mine loving the feel of our lips harmonizing. He pulled away and brought his kisses lower and lower down my body until he came face to face with my jewel. He rubbed his thumb of my clit before grinning.

"Carebear your soaked" his finger slowly entered me as he curved his finger hitting my G-spot.

"Shit!" His finger continued bringing me pleasure until I hit my climax. He brought his finger to his mouth before sucking on it.

"Fuck you taste good" Bringing his head down he kissed my pussy before diving in. He licked, sucked, pulled and nibbled and all I could do was throw my head back and moan.

"Fuck Desmond!" I was feeling to much pleasure so I tried pushing his head away but he gripped my thighs to keep them in place. Right as I was about to hit my climax he pulled away.

"Turn around" he mumbled while licking his lips and I wasted no time flipping over so my ass was up and head was down. I heard a package rip before he gripped my hips and pounded into me. The only thing that could he heard within the room was his groans, my moans and the sound of our bodies colliding.

"Fuck Mya!" He half yelled half groaned letting me know he was about to hit his climax. His strokes came in harder and harder until we both finally hit our climax. He slowly pulled out before grabbing my hand.

"Where are we going?"

"To go make up in the shower"

Lord this would be a long night