Chapter 22

Forgot to show yall what Mya and Desmond look like. Some of you won't like this chapter but trust at the end of the book everyone will be happy.

Mya's POV

I woke up to a cool breeze hitting my naked body. I pulled the thin sheets closer to my body hoping it would provide some sort of heat but I had no success. I opened my eyes before pulling my body up off the mattress and stretching. I haven't had such a good night sleep in months. I slid out the bed and grabbed my robe off the floor before quickly putting it on. I blew out the candles and pulled open the blinds.

"Turn the sun off" I heard someone grumble and I nearly had a heart attack. Who the hell was that? I grabbed the broom that was leaning against the closet door before slowly making my way to the bed. I was right about to attack when the person looked familiar. Desmond?

"Desmond"

"That is my name" he sat up and yawned "Although I preferred it when you moaned it last night"

"That wasn't a dream"

"Nope." He mumbled popping the P "But if it was I never want to wake up again. Who knew you could ride like th--"

"Shut up!" I yelled and he shrugged before standing up in all his naked glory. I couldn't help it as my eyes got lower and I couldn't believe it. That, fit into my tiny self. Oh god.

"Keep staring like that and we may have to have to redu what we did last night" he smirked when my face got hot.

"Desmond, that was a mistake" his smirk fell off his face before he slipped on his boxers

"Very funny Mya"

"Desmond I'm not joking. We can never do that again" his eyes were filled with hurt and everything in me wished I could just take it back and kiss him senseless.

"Mya you can't be fucking serious, you said you forgave me"

"And I do, but I don't want a relationship with you" he started chuckling and I stood there not knowing what to do.

"What do you want a relationship with a guy like Andrew? The oh so perfect doctor. Well I guess you can't have that either because everything you've been telling him about me he's been telling Kelly"

"Your lying"

"You know I'm not" We continued to have a stare down until I realized he was telling the truth. Why would he deceive me?

"Desmond I can't do this with you right now" I started to get ready so I could leave.

"Fuck, Mya I love you!" My hands froze, my heart sped up and I felt like I couldn't breathe. He loved me? Fucking Liar. I snapped my head around to face him with anger plastered all over my face.

"You know Desmond that's really fucking low of you to say you love me when we both know you don't"

"You don't believe me" I shook my head no and he ran the fingers through his hair, clearly pissed. "Mya I drove forty hours just to get to you, got threatened by Kayla and your mom, got cussed by your sisters and ran two hours in a fucking rainstorm to get to you room and you don't think I love you!" He yelled before starting to take deep breaths.

"Desmond you don't even know me"

"I know you well enough to know when your jealous you act on instinct. I know that when your embarrassed you bite your lip. I know when you don't believe something you raise your right eyebrow slightly. I know that you eyes get darker when your turned on. I know that when your bored you twirl your hair and look around to prevent keeping eye contact" My mouth dropped open at how well he knew me and he just shook his head before cornering me into a wall. The same wall from last night.

"I love you Mya" his lips kissed my earlobe and I found myself loosing feeling in my legs at every kiss. "I love you"

"Desmond" I got out shakily

"Carebear, tell me you love me" I don't know if it was hard erection pressing into me or how sexy his voice sounded but it made me really want to say yes and fuck the shit out of him.

"I-I can't" His hands attempted to wrap around my waist but finally i pushed him off.

"Can't or won't?" He asked and I stayed silent hopping it would make him forget about the question. I heard him putting on his clothes and when I looked back he was fully dressed putting his phone in his pocket.

"Mya I'm heading back to Flordia next week Saturday at noon and if you don't come by then, then I'll get the message. There will never be anything between us. You have one week Mya to make up your mind" With that he spared me one last glance and headed out. What the hell was I going to do? I picked up my phone and dialed up Andrew, he answered on the second ring.

"Hey what's up beautiful?"

"You know I can't believe you, I can't believe you would play me like that"

"You found out" he said more as a statement than a question. "Look Mya you weren't supposed to find out this way"

"No you mean I wasn't supposed to find out"

"Mya"

"Andrew lose my number" I hung up before throwing my phone at the wall. What the fuck was I going to do?