Slowly Wanting To Die

You were sitting in your room, wanting to die, but you didn't want to die at the same time. You look at the blade on your wrist and just stare. Your brain was confusing you, it kept on saying " Your gonna do it! Your gonna do it!" But, you didn't want to do it. It felt like this was your last tear you were going to cry until you called your best friend, Andy. Your hands were shaky, but you managed to type in his phone number and hold the phone to your ear.

" (name) are you okay? Why are you calling?" Andy asked, scared because you usually don't call unless something's wrong.

" A-a-andy, I need you here right now, please..." You said as if you were about to cry.

" Oh god, (name) I'm on my way, don't do anything you'll regret." Andy said, hanging up the phone.

After Andy hung up, you carefully, but quickly set down your phone on the little table next to you. Hugging your knees to your chest, rocking back and forth, you start to cry your eyes out. After about five minutes of crying, what felt like an eternity, you hear Andy barge in.

" (name)! Where are you?!?!" Andy yells from downstairs.

" A-andy, I-I'm here..." You called out as loud as you can (which was still pretty quiet).

Andy rushed to your bedroom, looking at your arm, with deep, fresh cuts all over it, the dark red blood pouring out of your arm looking like a dried up blood waterfall. Andy just stood there, trying not to cry. After about three minutes of him just standing there, he picked you up bridal style, and he took you downstairs. Andy quickly dampened a towel and started to damp the bloody cuts on your arm.

" Life gives you enough scars, you don't have to manufacture any on your own body." Andy says to you.

" Andy, would you ever love a girl who cuts herself?" You ask the now, sad, Andy.

" Of course I would, I would kiss each and every cut she has, and remind her how beautiful she is everyday." Andy says, solemnly looking you in the eyes.

You hug Andy close, crying on his shoulder, you want to be happy again, like as happy when you met Andy at your first Warped Tour, But you can't find that happiness anymore, and you have no idea why.

" Andy, I'm sorry that you had to come all the way out here to help a broken, depressed, worthless asshole like me, you can leave anytime, I don't have a reason to be alive, and I never will." You said, wiping the tears from your eyes.

" But I wanted to come (name), I care about you, and I don't want you to be dead. It hurts me to see you like this, so please, stop saying these things, they aren't true, come home with me. I want to get you away from this Hell you live in, you don't deserve it. Andy says, picking you up and taking you upstairs so you can pack a bag, you grab simple things, t-shirts, skinny jeans, flannel shirts, two or three jackets, and your four favorite dresses. You, hand in hand with Andy head out of your house and walk up to his car.