Waking Up

You slowly open your eyes after sleeping for a little bit. You sit up straight, rub your eyes a little, and head downstairs.
"Morning beautiful." Andy says smiling at you.
" Dude, it's like 11 o'clock at night." You say to him, slightly hitting his upper arm.
You go down to sit on the sofa and start to lay back. Crow comes up and lays next to you. You pet his head and ears a little bit then start to stop.
" HUG ATTACK!!!!!" Andy screams as he jumps on top of you and starts snuggling your body.
" Andy, c-can't breathe..." You say to him.
"Oh sorry." He says curling up in your lap and hugging you a little bit. You pet his hair a little bit. He smiles a little and closes his eyes. Crow decides to lay on top of Andy and starts to fall asleep.
" Andy, get off. You say shaking your thigh a little bit so he can get up.
" Nooo I'm too comfy!" Andy says like a little kid.
" Well, I'm getting up." You say standing up a little bit. Crow jumps off and starts prancing down the hallway.
Andy still won't get up. It's getting kind of uncomfortable for you.
" Andy, do you want me to die of starvation?" You say so he'll get off of you. He gets up and both of you walk to the kitchen.
" You want a snack?" Andy asks.
"Sure. Got anything good?" You say, walking towards the fridge.
Andy walks in front of you, opening the fridge door so you could look inside.
"M'lady." He says looking you in the eyes.
You smile a little and peep out a little "thanks.." You bend over looking at what there is to eat. Nothing really looked good in the fridge so you just grab a small granola bar from the snack bowl on the counter.
You start to eat the granola bar until Andy stops you and bites the other end.
"May I join?" He asks, his voice muffled a little from the bar in his mouth.
He eats up all the way to where your lips are. You look each other in the eyes and Andy kisses you. You eat what's left of the granola bar. Your lips continue touching as you both close your eyes. He scoots closer to you and deepens the kiss a little bit. Now your tongues are in each other's mouths and his hands are on your hips and your arms are around his shoulders. At this point, you're sitting in his lap and still kissing the way you were.
It didn't bother you, kissing someone you were only friends with, instead you actually enjoyed it, you didn't want to go all the way, but this every now and then could be something that could make you truly happy.
You both part your lips and take a deep breath. He rests his forehead on yours and you smile and after you do, so does he.
"What the hell did I just do." You say giggling a little.