Getting to Andy's

"Andy, why did you save me back there? I still don't understand..." You said to him, you were confused, you didn't think you had a reason to live, so, why should he?

     The drive was silent and uncomfortable, just like living at your parent's house before you ran away, your parents were abusive, mean, untrustworthy, and honestly, they just didn't give a fuck about what you did in the future. At the age of 14 years old, you ran away from home in order to find something better for yourself, but instead you wound up at an abandoned home, crying on the lumpy bed that was left there. You were self-taught all you needed to know and you had a job at the grocery store 3 blocks away. You didn't eat much because you kept on hearing people talk about you being fat on the streets, or at least you thought they did, but that's all over now.

     "Welcome home, sweet heart." Andy said hugging you close, you grabbed the backpack out of his car and you two started to head inside.

     Andy had a nice house, the walls were covered in signed posters from bands like the Misfits, Motley Crue, and Suicidal Tendencies. It was a very clean house, or at least you thought so. There was a little black and white cat running towards you, you knew this cat, his name was Crow, he was very loving, welcoming and warm-hearted. Honestly, that wasn't normal for you, all you were used to was hatred, insults and antagonism. You couldn't help but feel at home, like a real home, but this wasn't anything you've ever had. 

     " Uhm, Andy? Where can I set my things?" You say innocently, you've decided to make a vow to yourself, no harming yourself, period. Being nice was kinda the only option right now. You sit on his black velvet sofa and sweetly pet his cat.

      " Oh uhm, anywhere's fine. He says in his deep, charming voice. " If you want to sleep in my bed tonight that's totally fine, I don't really care." Andy smiles and winks at you. You giggle, and smile back. Well, that's not something anybody sees of me everyday, you think to yourself. Andy brought out the real you, the happy, sweet, young women you always meant to be, but you didn't realize it yet. 

                                                             -------------- 2 hours later-------------

      It's 6 o'clock and you started to get hungry. You were laying down on Andy's bed and calmly listening to Sleeping With Sirens. They weren't exactly your favorite, but you were listening to them because, hey, why not? You suddenly started to grow bored of the songs that were playing through your black earbuds, so you decided to play the band that you could relate to the most, Black Veil Brides. You started to play your favorite song  by them, and as you listened, you started to fall asleep.