Chapter 16

(Note: Point of view only changes when I put a marker, until I do it's still the same person)

We made it to Silverglade manor in about twenty minutes. I rented out a stall for Sunny to stay in that night. I decided to share with her again, as I was running low on cash. As I sat in the stall I heard a beep. I yanked out my phone to find a text from my mom. "Hey I saw you didn't renew your service, figured I'd do it for you since I'm out of town" the text said. "Yes!" I yelled causing a couple people to give me weird looks but I didn't care. I texted my mom a quick thank you before calling Jacky. "Nina?" Jacky said when she picked up. "Oh, thank god the service really works!" I said happily. "How did you renew it?" Jacky asked. I quickly told her about the text I'd gotten from my mom. "That's amazing luck" Jacky said. "Definitely, hey how's Chip?" I asked. I missed my horse. "He's alright, I think he blames himself for what happened though" she told me. "Aww, I'll have to make sure he knows it wasn't his fault once I get back in the mean time give him a carrot for me" I told her. "I tried earlier, he won't eat it" she said. "What?" I asked frantically. It was always serious when a horse didn't eat. He must be really upset, I need to get back I thought to myself. "Keep an eye on him then, I'll be back as soon as I can" I told her. "Where are you now?" Jacky asked. "Silverglade Manor" I replied. "Really? I'm about ten minutes from there, Silverblaze wanted to go search for you guys as soon as the sun came up!" She said. "Can you meet me here then? And did you bring Chip?" I asked. "Yeah for both, Chip freaked out when he heard we were going so I let him and Oreo come, My and Kate are with me too" she said. "Big crowd" was all I replied. I couldn't believe they all wanted to come and find me. "Yeah, it is but they all wanted to come" Jacky said. Then she added "Well I'll be there in maybe five to ten minutes, talk to you in a few minutes!" "Alright see you then!" I said. I then heard the beep indicating she'd hung up. I was so happy to talk to her. Finally things looked a little better. Finally now we can get home safely I thought. I didn't know how wrong I could be.