Info on Sakuya

Name: Sakuya Shinokomi

Age: same as Gon and Killua

Hobies: watch anime, read manga (just everything about anime), eating gummy, sleeping.

Dislike: training(she has a natural talent but is too lazy), rules, people who hurts her friends, people telling her what to do, studying, going shopping, uncomfortable clothes.

Likes: collecting anything related to anime (she became a hunter because she wants to collect anime merchandise she cannot find in most places), Gon, Killua, Kurapika (does not like Leorio much), beating up people and fighting.

Personality: Over protective of her things, her friends and her pride of being an otaku. Sometimes act happy go lucky, does not follow rules and does what she wants to do, have mood swings, likes to sometimes act cool, lazy, hyperactive, but make her angry or become someone she hates, you will wish that you were never born.

Nen: She is a transmuter(only in appearance). She also learns conjurer and manipulator technics. Her Hatsu ability is controlling nature. She uses her aura to create something like for example a fire and manipulates the fire to move the way she wants. (That's what others think. Hehehe~)

Weapons: A scythe or a metal stick(does not use weapons much)

Crush: Killua(does not show it though)