Chapter 10: Shizuku

Hi! It's author-san/Sakuya again! I hope that you enjoyed the story so far. It's a long(or rather short) holiday(only 1 week -_-) again! Please also check out my new fan-fic 'Lambo's trip to Gakuen Alice'. Enough chit-chatting.

(Sakuya: You do realise that the only person talking is you, right.
Author-chan: ...Lets continue the story, shall we!)

Sakuya P.O.V

I felt someone staring at me... But I don't want to open my eyes because 1) The bed feels so comfy and 2) I still feel like sleeping.

"Sakuya... Sakuya..."

At the direction of that annoying wake up call, I threw a punch... which hit a rather soft object. Though the soft object did not move an inch.

Now that I think about it. Didn't​ something chaotic happen yester... day...

Oh, kami. Shit. I was jolted awake by that thought. But was met with something hard. I fell back to the soft bed. Which I later noticed that it was a tail.

Well, Shizuku's tail.

"Sakuya!" So the kitsune exclaims with a straight face, sparkling eyes and somehow invisible sparkles around him.

Baka

An weird yet oddly familiar sound was heard. Can you guess what it is?

It's the baka gun!

If you guess it wrong, well better luck next time. If those of you who guessed it correct. Good for you! Though there isn't any prize for you.

Anyways, the baka gun hit Shizuku in the forehead, yet for some reasons that only the world(or me) knows, it passed through him like he was air.

"What did I told you not to do when I allowed you to freely come out?"

"...Do not threaten friends."

"And what exactly did you do?"

"...I didn't​ threaten them."

If I didn't know him well enough, I would not have seen the glint in his eyes, or would not notice the slight twitch at the corner of his mouth, indicating that he was smirking at me.

Fortunately(or unfortunately for Shizuku), I know him quite well to be able notice it since he is my hatsu ability. And also my only playmate for the last few years, but that's not important!

"Hn." I answered.

(Sakuya: Hibari appears!
Author-chan: You're not suppose to say that! I am!)

I then turn my heel to walk out. When I was stepping out, I noticed something.

I AM VERY HIGH UP ON A TREE.

Well, not as high as a world tree but it is still quite high.

"Shi~ zu~ ku~ •-•#"

I glared at him.

"Bring. Me. Down."

He gave a blank face but I knew that he was pouting.

We were staring at each other for a few minutes before he relented(is this word used correctly, cause I'm too lazy to check the dictionary) and reluctantly carried me down.

I looked around. I then realised that I have no idea where I am(as usual).

Great... I'm stuck in a forest with my overprotective hatsu ability, who have been hugging me non-stop since he carried me down.