Chapter 4: Persona

Killua! Oh my god! Doesn't he look so cute! Anyway, here's the story! Hope you enjoy it!

Preview

"... persona."

Third person P.O.V

Persona strides into the room. Having a creepy mask on.

And as if that wasn't enough, he also had a gloomy atmosphere around him, making him seem like he was the cause of everything bad... which is probably half true if you ask me.

Though I have to admit that he look pretty hot with black all over...

Okay, lets not get sidetracked by this matter.

Narumi looked at him and asked "What do you mean by that!? They just entered the school and the girl named Alluka, we don't even know her Alice!

Furthermore, we can't seem to find any information on them!"

"They have some dangerous abilities, isn't that enough reason to put them in dangerous ability class? Especially the girls...

One with unknown ability that each one of them are not willing to reveal it and the other with fire, wind, water, earth and maybe other abilities that we do not know of." Persona stated.

"If I have to say which one of them has shocked me most is the boy with the white hair.

To actually use his alice on his own body, he either have an alice that can nullify electricity or... he is actually using his alice on his body without any other alice's supporting..." Jinno gave his opinion.

"What's your opinion in this matter Narumi, since you are in charge of the class they're in." Persona looked at Narumi asking for his opinion.

"When that boy named Killua glared at me, it was like I was about to be devoured by a beast until the two of them stopped him.

I think that he had active one of his alice at that time. I feel that it's best to follow Persona's idea." Narumi answered reluctantly.

"What about the boy named Gon?" Persona asked.

"I am not really sure about his ability. He has strength and speed and the ability to cut things by just swiping his hands. That's all I know about his ability." Narumi answered, crossing his hand.

"What's your opinion on him?" Persona asked.

"In my opinion, he is not as dangerous as the boy named Killua and the girl named Sakuya. Still I think we should also keep an eye on him." Narumi answered.

Persona then walk to the door. He suddenly stopped in his tracks and said.

"Announce to your class that the four of them are in the dangerous ability class. As for the game you are planning, it will still go on. This might be an opportunity to see if they have any other alices."

"Wakata.(got it)" Narumi answered obediently.

The next day

"Killua-kun, Gon-kun, Alluka-chan, Sakuya-chan. Congratulations on getting a star rank." Narumi stated happily.

Sakuya P.O.V

Why do I have a bad feeling about it...

"I thought we still have that event. Will it still go on?" Gon asked raising his hand with a fudging cute and innocent face.