Chapter 12:Akashi

Sorry for the late update. I was being very lazy. Hope you liked it.

Third person P.O.V

As time slowly inches towards the end of the game... Unbeknownst to the nen users, a space-time distortion slowly emerged close to them. Silently and slowly, it swallows the surrounding, creating a mini black hole that inches towards an unknown destination.

A sigh escaped Akashi's mouth as he massaged his temples, lips curving to a wry smile. With his right hand grasping a mysterious stick-like device adorned with intricate designs of vines and leaves, he softly chanted an unknown language that sounds oddly like music.

In the middle of chanting he raised his left hand up with the palm facing downwards towards the dark mass. As he did that the staff- for that is what it was- glowed a dim glow and just as Akashi finished his chant, slowly but surely the black hole started to shrink.

"Again? This is the third one in an hour" An old man's voice sounded.

"The world is trying to force out anything that is not part of this world as that 'thing' is attacking the world's logic. Although I had known that this was inevitable if those kids stayed too long, but it was earlier that expected because of the increase in attack frequency of the barrier."

"How long left until they are transferred out?"

"A day, but I will prefer to do that now to strengthen the barrier and prevent it from further deterioration while I do some pest controlling."

Akashi place his forehead on the head of the staff and chanted with the same language as he did just now. When he opened his eyes, a pulse of energy blasted from him and our nen users were sent back to their hotel room with everything as it was when they left, even the time.

Before the group was transferred out

Killua was not happy. No, he was furious.

Sakuya had not only failed to lead the idiotic group of prats away from him and Alluka, but had also formed an obstacle course made of vines that 'unintentionally' -it might as well be intentional as a certain annoying hatsu ability still had a grudge on him for who-knows-what and damn that thing can hold a grudge- blocked their exit causing them to also almost get caught.

Etiquette be damned, he was definitely going to shoot at that cursed kitsune every single curse words in his dictionary like no one's business when he sees it. And he is not, by any means necessary, going to call that thing a 'he' as that arrogant nine-tail did not earn the qualification for Killua to do so.

As that thought crossed Killua's mind, a black hole similar to the one that had brought them to this damned place appeared in front of him, Alluka and Gon. Unable to stop in time to get out of the portal's suction range, they were engulfed by it.

Time skip~

"Well it was fun while it lasted," A certain otaku commented while the other are still in a daze and could only dumbly nod at that statement.

The first thing Killua did when he and Gon snapped out if their short mental breakdown was to snap at the overly cheerful otaku.

"Fun!? It was awful!" He yelled with hands grabbing his hair.

"Ehh~ Why?" Sakuya asked as she inched near him.

Gon was also curious and copied Sakuya's actions of looking at Killua with their big and innocent eyes.

A blush crept into Killua,"It's non of your business!"

There folks, I finished the story! Sorry that I stopped here but I ran out of ideas to continue this story.

Word count: 626 words