•Chapter 1: Twins•

AN

AYO PEEPS DID ME MISS ME? NO? ok.. 😢 btw.. I just graduated lolz and now school's over :D Mansae~~

~•~

Your POV

"Are you serious?" Gold asked with his eyes widening in shock. You looked down and pursed your lips in straight line before nodding. He choked on his saliva and started talking crazily.

"Gold..."

"Am I still dreaming omgggg"

"GOLD"

"Yep, i'm totally dreaming!"

"GOLDIELOCKS NOTICE ME MY GOSH"

"I am really dreaming .-. My wife called me Goldielocks..."

You slapped him hard to wake him up from his senses. So hard that it leaves a red imprint hand on his cheek.

"Ow.. Y u do that" He whimpered a little as he touched his left cheek.

"Yes. I am preggy you idiot"

"Soooo u weren't joking?"

"Yep"

"Ohhhh that makes sense" He showed you a goofy smile before turning around and fainted.

-___-

"ASDFGHJKL I KNEW IT RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING!" Foxy screeched. "YOU TWO DID MAKE A JUNIOR!" He wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Soooooo... Is he good? Rough or smooth or hardcore? Hmmm?"

"Foxy you pervert" You playfully slapped his arm away from you.

"I know ;) don't tell Chica"

"I HEARD THAT ALRIGHT" Chica came marching towards the both of you with an angry face on.

"GOTTA RUN~~" Foxy quickly sprinted away before Chica could even catch him. You laughed a little on their childishness and turned your attention back to Goldielocks.

"Is he going to be alright?" You took out a small stick and poke Gold with it.

"Yep. No worries :) Ur husband will be fine and incase if he didn't wake up I'm right here for you ;))))" Bonnie wink at you and Gold immediately stood up then punched Barney- I mean Bonnie in the face making his nose bleed.

"Yep totally fine" Bonnie gave u a small thumbs up then passed out due to blood loss.

"Son of a purple gay dinosaur -__-" He grumbled.

"Wooaahh so you two did have sex :0" BB said in astonishment.

"BB! WATCH UR WORDS!" Aiko gasped while Robert along with Foxy burst out laughing at the background.

"Sooo what position did u guys do? Dog style? The bridge? House of cards?" (( I know nothing about those stuff I swear. I'm innocent 😅😄😆or do i? )) BB asked leaving you and Gold jaw drop then BB did this:

 I'm innocent 😅😄😆or do i? )) BB asked leaving you and Gold jaw drop then BB did this: