•Chapter 5: Handling the twins part 2•

3rd person's POV

Bonnie: YOU TAUGHT HER HOW TO CURSE?!

Mari: Yep. Now will you excuse me, I have another student to teach *hair flips then disappears*

Freddy: KAITLYN FAZBEAR STOP SHOOTING TF WITH THAT GUN!

Kaitlyn: Awww ok ;³; I'll stop shooting him..

Freddy: Finally *sighs in relief*

Kaitlyn: SAYS WHO *throws a grenade at TF*

After a few minutes, the chaos finally ended after Lance appeared by Kaitlyn side. Kaitlyn is scared of her own brother because she knew she's screwed up if she didn't stop.

"How did you manage her to stop?"

"The world may never know Bonnie, the world may never know" And with that, Lance left. (( An: I used that quote too much don't I? ))

"Well then"

Moments later, Bonnie's phone started to ring.

"Hello"

"Hi?"

"It's me"

"Who are you?"

"I've been wonderin-"

"AW HELL NAW. DON'T U DARE"

"ok ok I'll stop jeez"

"Mangle?"

"No. It's me Katy Perry -.-"

"OMGGG KATY PERRY I-"

"OFC I'M MANGLE"

"aw.."

"I just wanted to say that me and the others are going to stay at (Y/n)'s parents mansion because apparently her parents wanted to spend time with (Y/n) hence she ran away from home for a longggg time. Gold, being an over protective husband to (Y/n) wanted to keep an eye on out her because there's lot of boy butlers there soooo yeah~"

"That lover boy..."

"Ikr. Well gtg hang up~ byeee" she cut off the line.

"What the..."

It looks like Freddy over heard their convo.

Ok

In

3

2

1

"WHAT THE HECK?! THEY LEFT US WITH THOSE 2 DEMONS?! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!"

"Freddy calm down-"

"I CAN'T STAND THERE SAVAGENESS ANYMORE"

Lance: Then take a seat

(( An: We need some ice for that burn ))

Freddy: Ftsio *rage quits*

Aiko's POV

I woke up as I felt being hugged from behind. Who the heck is hugging me?! I immediately kick him/her.

"OW! THAT HURTS!" Robert groaned in pain.

"Omg sorreehh" I said. Me and Robert stared at each other for a while until-

"PFFFT BWAHAHHAHHA OMG UR FACE-"

"SO DOES YOUR FACE TOO"

We laughed for a couple of minutes before deciding to go wash our faces. Me and him even had a small water fight. As we stepped out of the room, we saw Kaitlyn and Lance hanging up some posters across the mansion.