•Chapter 11: Secrets and betrayal part 2•

AN

The next will be the last chapter of the series I guess :/

[edited]

~•~

Lance went back to the room with his medical kit but only to see no one in the room. The heck?

"Where the heck are those two--"

"ROBERT!" Mangle tackled him with much force both of them to fall down.

"Ow!"

"Sorreeehh!!" She apologized. "As I was saying...  I saw Laurisse drugging Jared earlier"

"Pfft. She wouldn't do such thing"

"Oh really?" Mangle showed him a syringe that Laurisse used to drug Jared. Lance stared at it blankly then took it.

"But Laurisse is an innocent--"

"And you're a freaking fool to believe her" Mangle spats (( dayumn )).

"Who are you calling Fool huh?!?"

"You of course"

"You--"

"JUST FREAKING FIND YOUR SO CALLED GF AND SISTER! GOSH! "

"FINE FINE!" Lance yells back then walks out but soon return.

"I told you to--"

"Ummm i need back up? Hehehe"

~~~

Kaitlyn woke up with a bad headache and groans in pain as she felt the ropes around her became more tighter. Fuvk--

"it seems that you're awake" Laurisse says as she appears with an evil grin on her face.

"No. I'm sleeping zzzzzzzz... Ofc I'm awake. Dumbass"

"keep talking hun because sooner or later you'll be dead"

"Who cares"

"JUST SHUT UP OR I'LL KILL YOU!"

"if you can" Kaitlyn shrugs.

(( #ThugLifeKaitlyn2k16. Spread the word ))

Laurisse was about to come closer to her but soon trip on the floor making Kaitlyn laugh.

"Now that's what you call an idiot"

"GRRR! YOU'RE SO DEAD" she walked out of the room as Kaitlyn continues to laugh but soon stop when she felt a presence beside her.

"You grow up just like your mother aren't you?" his voice was dark and cold that can cause someone to get startled.

"W-who are you?" She stutters making the man chuckle.

"The one and only king of toast, Vincent~he winks.

"Tbh.. You look like a living grape--"

"I get that alot. Thank you very much" Vincent replied boredly. "Now why are you tied up?"

She blinks at him blankly in return. "Whatt?"

"You don't know why I'm tied up?"

"Nope" He pops the 'p'

"Then get me out of here!!"

"I can't. I'm tied up too but lemme just--"

"Vincent! Don't you even dare!" The bish called Laurisse appears all of the sudden.