•Chapter 12: Epilogue•

AN

Last chapter of the series huh....

[Long message at the end]

~•~

4 years later...

A lot of things happened ever since the day (Y/n) and Gold met. The time she was kidnapped by him, going on all crazy adventures and so go on. Everything was memorable, every moments they shared and cherished was still fresh on their minds. Even the bad ones.

Gold is still cold and no one can ever change that. Ever. ._. like bruh do you have bipolar or smth? But then his love for (Y/n), his family and especially for pancakes never changes.

Freddy... The fat pork disguised as a brown animatronic bear. Hmm is there even a thing I wanted to talk about this pig? :/ well.. He's still single like a pringle but overall, his fine with it, he has Bonnie anways.

Speaking of Bonnie, our favorite douche bag, he becomes even more of a douche bag everyday but in a good way. Truth to be told, he does like Freddy but then he thinks it's embarrassing to like him so his love for him disappears.

Mangle? She's with Springtrap. Years passed so Springtrap decided to marry her and she said yes ofc like asddgghjkkl why not. Do they have kids? Nope. Not yet ;)

Springtrap, is still No.1 JB's hater and nothing can change that. Evah.

Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie? Those two are still the same but then only thing different is... They're togethaaaaa~ TOY FRONNIE FANS DOES THAT MAKES YOU FEEL HAPPEH?

Toy Chica? She finally gets over about JB... Says who? -__- She finally met her man of her dreams but then happily ever after is some crappy shit so they didn't make things work out.

Patches and.. Cad... Bury. Yep. CADBURY. The freaking brand name of a chocolate 🍫 speaking of chocolate that made me hungry oml-- anyways.. Those two are some crazy parents 8-8 along with their children, Silver, Cobalt and Hershey. They almost burned Robert's room down at some point.

Robert and Aiko... Also known as Aibert ;)) eyyy~ those two are married lmao. Surprise surprise~ They still have the love and hate relationship making their marriage life interesting XD. The main answer is... Do they have kids?

WELP....

yea. Aiko is still preggy with a baby girl soooooo~

Kaitlyn and Jared ;) Huehuehue the two is together now~

Lance? Well... He does like someone but then he's a shy type person so he can't confess yet.

Ofc we can't forget about Foxica ;)) Well they're married and they're still not planning for a child since those two still wants to go across the 7 seas

Marionette... Well it turns out that Jared and Marionette knew each other before (Y/n) and Gold could even met. To make the long story short, those two were brothers which explains why they both have the same powers.

We cant forget about our beloved Ricky right? Well Ricky is now an action super star ;) We're so proud of you of you Ricky 😘

Vincent? Welp. He's in a better place now-

"(Y/n) you're spacing out again" Gold says as he hugs you from behind.

"I was just replying some moments from the pasts" You replied.

"Is that a good or a bad thing?" He asks pouting.

"A good thing duh" You rolled your eyes at him and surprisingly, he gave you a small peck on your lips. "I just can't believe it.."

"Can't believe what?"

"That my whole life can be changed by just playing that stupid game with Bonnie" he just laughed as a reply. "Also what if.. The whole time I Like Bonnie not you?"

His brows furrows in anger. "What?"

"Just kidding heheh" You laughed. Yep, he's totally The Cold Hearted Animatronic that I know and loved.

_THE END_

Now it's my turn :3 :

Guys, I don't really know what to do after reaching 6k votes at the 1st series like, how teh fuck did that happened 0-0 I just wanted to say again and again that, thank you. Thank you guys very much for everything :') for voting, commenting, reading and supporting.

Even though this is the last chapter of the series, always remember to live your life happily. Learn through all your mistakes because life is too short to do such things :')

If you have crush on someone, try confessing before it's too late. Don't be a fool and keep it all by yourself cause in the end, you're gonna end up getting hurt like what I did.

Guys, this is not the end, this is the end until next time :') as much as I wanted to tag every single one of you in this chapter I can't because there's a hella lot of you guys ;;

I really love you my Golden pancakes :)

Mahal na mahal ko kayo

until next time ^_^

-Much love, Ayen