•Chapter 7: ( ・ิω・ิ)•

AN

The moment you realize you only have 1 day of heaven because I'm going back to school tomorrow and 11 days of childhood before my b-- I let you guys guess what it is :3 but for now... Enjoy the crappy chappie you're about to read

~•~

Aiko's POV

"Uncle Robert~ play with me pleaseee" Kaitlyn whines as she tug on the hem of Robert's shirt. Me and Robert were having an alone time until this devil I mean Kaitlyn appeared and ruined it.

"Play with Lance instead, Kate" I said as I scroll down on the news feed of my face book account. Robert is busy playing with my hair and I let him be.

"That asshole doesn't want to play with me" Kaitlyn curses causing me and Robert to turn our attention to her.

"Who taught you how to curse?"

"Cookie monster's ex did"

".................." Robert gave her a blank stare then continues to play with my hair.

"Did she meant Marionette?" He nodded in response. Is it just me or Robert is being quiet this days? He's usually really talkative or be pervy but nowadays he's not.

"Robert i- OUCH!" He suddenly tugged my hair and I heard him mumbled a small sorry. After a few minutes he let go of my hair and turned to Kaitlyn.

"Come on Kate let's go" Robert stood up and grabs Kaitlyn's hand. 

"Ohhh nice hairdo Auntie!" Kaitlyn says before dragging Robert away from me. I don't know if that was sarcastic or not so... I opened my front camera and look at what Robert did to my hair.

omFg-

IS THIS REAL

I-

ROBERT WTH-

ASDFGHJKL (( the movie. ))

He did a messy bun on my hair and it has a small dinosaur hair accessory which reminds me of Ricky.....

Speaking of Ricky, I haven't seen him for a while ._.

I decided to text (Y/n) about it.

(( A - Aiko : (Y/n) - You))

A: Hey. I haven't seen Ricky these days.. Where is he? 

(Y/n): Ohhh..

(Y/n): Ricky auditioned in the next Godzilla 2 movie next year!! (( AN: it's true ya all ( the movie next year I mean ) ))

(Y/n): And guess what

A: what

(Y/n): He got the act~

(Y/n): I'm so proud ( ・ิω・ิ)

A: ............ K lol bye

......... Wtf.

*at the audition*

Director: Sorry Ricky but no, you didn't pass the audition...

Ricky: *bites Barney's head off* Did I pass the audition now bitch

Direction: YOU'RE THE NEW GODZILLA NOW! CONGRATULATIONS MR. RICKY THE T-REX

Ricky: :D

*and that's how Ricky become the new Godzilla*