❄ | 03

ignorance brought more

___________________________________

     it was more like the world had stop — for them. Their eyes interlocks, and silence speaks, because of no words came out, obviously.

her stomach flipped, and she didn't know what to do. scared, is what she's feeling right now.

‘what are you listening to ?’ in her mind is a mess, asking question couldn't be answered.

who is this man? why is he asking me this question? why is he here?

Nam Joon slowly quirk a warm smile on his face, he was confident with his dimples, and also his hopes were high.

I want to know her, he thought to himself, sounded like he's obsessed with this girl.

her lip is dried, and her mouth gaped slightly. she then diverted her eyes, and stood up from her seat.

Leaving the man in front of her in astounded and confused. She left, without saying anything nor showing anything.

Nam Joon felt embarrassed, though he let out a bitter chuckle. His hand went to his hair, and push it to the back, trying to release his priceless move.

He closed his eyes shut, pursing his lips, I shouldn't do that. His little voice from behind said, he felt a little crushed.

Never mind, what's the use of it” said Nam Joon to himself. He looked up to the traffic light that turned red.

“Yeah, it's a red light for me to get her” he felt embarrassed, but beside that there was something that made him happy.

it was from his head, like a bullet his mind rushed playing inside his head to puzzled one piece of masterpiece.

“Thank you mute girl” he said happily, the traffic light then turns green, and he started to drive.

he was happy, because he got a brilliant idea from the girl he met on the café.

with the feeling of excitement, he drove himself to his work place. Once he arrived, hurriedly he ran to his manager's office to inform him something.

He burst open the door, “Lim! I got a good news!” he almost yelled, with his high pitched yet deep voice.

but Nam Joon got the wrong timing — his manager is not smiling like earlier,  anger plastered on Manager Lim's face.

It made Nam Joon to calm down, and shut himself. “a good news? Nam Joon why did you hang up on me?”

Nam Joon rubbed his nape, with a slight regret. “sorry Manager-nim” he apologises, his head hungs low as if he's showing that; he is really apologising.