❄|08

sugar sweet

________________________________

{ maya point of view }

— I ate the chocolate, it tasted sweet and I loved it. I never knew that a bachelor like him, could exist.

more than two times, I rejected him, I ignored him but he still approaches me, and come with those sweet stuff.

yes, I think it was sweet of him to ask me, what song was I listen to and also it was sweet of him, wanting to be my friend.

but, he needs to stop. why would a fine and healthy, bachelor with a good–looking face and adorable dimples on his cheeks too, wants to be friends with a deaf girl like me?

hold on– what was his name again?

k.nj

what is that suppose to be? I know his family name would probably Kim, or Kang — it's either that.

and N would maybe..Nam? or .. there is no other name with N in front I think... Nim? Nong? Nae? Noh?

then there's J... Joon? Jung? Jin? well it can be Kang Nae Jin it sounded more like a ship name..

Kang Noh Joon?

Kim Noh Jin?

Kim Nae Joon?

Kim Nae Jung? a pretty name, for a girl..

could it be, Kim Nam Joon? Like the author of the book I just read? Impossible, maybe Kang Nam Joon. or, kim Nam Jung, no it's a girl name then.
I tilted my head while thinking of his name, it's hard..so hard.

Kim Nam Jin.

about all of those name I mentioned, I think Kim Nam Joon is the best.

— today the weather is very cold, I don't think I should go out, but I love the outside when it's cold.

It's like misty, cloudy and beautiful.

after I took a quick shower, I wear my comfortable T-shirt with bands printed on it. then, I wear my black cardigan, and to cover all, I also wear a brown parka.

it's winter, of course it is cold.

out of sudden a phrase made my kips quirk to a smile; you're the snow, cold and beautiful.