❄| 11

let it snow

__________________________________

{ third prospective }

— their lips couldn't stop smiling, their hearts are beating in synchronised.

he kissed my forehead.. Maya thought, her stomach flipped, it was sure unexpected for her, that nam Joon would do this.

she felt relief, every worries faded away, knowing that Nam Joon stays beside her.

once the sky's getting dark, Nam Joon with excited heart, brought her back home. and, even at home, the scene earlier is still playing in their heads.

— Mr. Snow noticed of his daughter's behaviour, who has been smiling without any reason. she was being nice too, bid him good–night and also sleep tight.

he went to her room with euphoria, in her room, she was there gazing on the ceiling, with the same smile on her face.

“looks like my girl is in love”, he said to himself. he was very pleased to see her this way, this images never happened.

it's rare to see her smiles this way, she only smiles when there's something she loves — which is; snow, puppy, books and also hot cocoa.

slowly Mr. Snow sits down on the bed,  causing Maya to startled. she made a gesture meaning; father, why are you here?

Mr. Snow smiles cheekily, then he replied her; why? I can't be here? he arched his brows, while gesturing with his hands.

his daughter shook her head vigorously, still with the smile. it was like, she forgot everything. she forgot that her days are going to end soon.

i'm still in my 30s, and I do know how falling in love felt like, so Maya dear, are you in love? his sudden question made Maya's cheek redden.

she diverted her eyes from her father, her heart is beating like earlier pace, am I in love? no.., she thought.

Mr. Snow pressed his lips on Maya's forehead, once he let go, his hands made another gesture; embrace him, love him, treat him well. you might not know, that he's your miracle.

she didn't understand, her father loves to make words difficult. in her mind, she only think of Nam Joon as a special friend.

but her father knows, that Kim Nam Joon is more than just a friend in her heart. trust me, he will make you happy he added, with a proud smile.

but father i'm already am happy, she exclaimed in her own gestures. it was true, she is happy now.

he slowly shakes his head, but he will make you even more happy. before you met him, this smile never appear in December. once her father mentioned December, her smile fades.

in December..

she remembers that this year is her only year, it's her only month. anxiety built up in her heart again, I'll be dead soon.

Maya did her surgeries more than once, and it was hurt. but those surgeries or not enough, she have to do it more, just to keep her alive.

but stupidly, a doctor told them..her life is only going to end this year. it made no sense, but Maya is anxious.

are you okay Maya? is there something hurting you? she shakes her head, telling him in her head, no, no, no repeatedly.

at the moment she was with Nam Joon it felt like nothing came between them, she felt that she was healthy, she was normal, just can't hear well.

urm–this chapter is short, but uh–oh, don't worry three chapters for today ^.^

so okay, if you are confused please do tell me cause, I am here to explain for the next chapter :) Thank you for reading! oh btw, this fic has reached 500+ huehue, I could not believe this fic gets so much reader C: Imma so happy, that I could cry flowers..whut?

well yeah, throws heart!!

sincerely bazzy