Me and Her

©Ahmed Ezzeldine 2015

©BOMBNOM 2015

It was a rainy night, around 6PM (Yeah, I know, it's not night, but it's still dark!) There was a man that wanted to go to an event that started 6.30PM and only had 30 mins for him to go.

That he didn't know he went off the wrong station by accident! So he walked and walked, then got lost. He kept whispering to himself that he hopes he can meet someone to get some navigations help.

After 10 minutes of walking so did he find someone! He said to himself "FINALLY! Someone that can help me!" he walked towards the people and asked them "Hello! Sorry I ask you so late middle of the night at.... 6.20PM!?" as he asked, shocked and continued "Do you know where this location is?" The two strangers navigated him and helped him and it took for him about 9 minute walk.

He thought to himself that he just got lucky he made it and waited on the SUUUUUUUUUUUPER long line. He waited all the way back and saw this girl that just made it too.

He was super nervous and shy to talk to her, and just said "Hello... It seems I wasn't only one that isn't late, he-hehehe-heh..." as he said awkwardly and shyly.

She nodded nervously and said "Yeah... I just got here now and I guess you saw that."

Once she said that so started people to move about 20 meters and He said "Yeah... I did, anyways, my name is Gnar, what's yours?" as he asked shyly.

She responded nervously "M-My name is Memma..." and look away and didn't have eye contact.

Gnar got a bit worried and asked "Something on your mind?" Memma responded nervously "I-It's just I've never talked to a boy.." Gnar got a bit suppressed and hugged her and said "Well, if you want so can we be friends." and stroke her hair as he hugged her.

She hugged back and said "Thank you Gnar." and smilled.

Gnar saw the smile and said "Look at chu smiling!" She tried to hide the smile and said nervously "NO! I AM NOT!" and punched weakly in Gnar's stomach. Gnar felt the punch and giggled.

As they continued talking so did they get closer and closer to the door and got finally in!

The place was HUUUUUUGGGEEE!! Like really huge!

Gnar and Memma walked together around the event and saw a game! It was Fallout 4! (best game eva!) They played on two different screens and had a lot of fun!

A lot of hours went by and the clock was already 9PM.

Gnar and Memma looked each other smiling and Gnar said "I had a great time!" Memma giggled and responded "Me too! We should hang out more!" Gnar blushed and rubbed back of his head, and nodded.

Gnar and Memma hanged out daily and had a great time with each other!

They became a couple and they lived happily with each other.