Mondays and Thursdays at 8/7 Central

Naomi's POV

"Do you think Roman was acting a little...I don't know strange?" I ask the younger Bella as we walk down the hallway together.

"Strange how?" She asks me back.

"I don't know, he seemed a little...distracted after he got off the phone." I mutter.

"Who seemed a bit distracted?" Questions my ex as he connects with our walk down the hallway.

"Your cousin." Nikki says before thinking and I glare at her, not interested in having Jimmy try to fix anything.

Nicole catches my look and her eyes widen. I was only thankful that Jimmy spoke before she could say 'I'm sorry', which would have added more suspicion and questions.

"I have a lot of cousins." The Uso laughs. "Would you care to enlighten me on which one?"

"Mina." I lie quickly. Tamina Snuka was one of my best friends and she would take a bullet for me, I didn't have to worry about a white lie.

"Mina?" Jimmy questions and Nikki and I nod.

"I talked to her earlier," Nikki starts her lie. "She seemed a little off."

"I'll see about it after my match." The Samoan says just like I knew he would. It was a single reason we had broken up in the first place; he tried to solve everything for me.

"Yep, that's great but right now you should probably go fix that smudge from your paint." I chime and he blinks at me.

"What smudge? Is there a smudge?" He questions quickly, inquiring about the paint on his face.

I just barely lick the tip of my thumb then rub a small line on Jimmy's paint. Just big enough to drive his OCD-ness over the edge.

"Yep, there is definitely one there." I laugh and he gapes at me.

"WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL?" The twin cries playfully.

"I have nine other fingers, would you like me to utilize them Jonathan?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "Nah, that's alright fam, that's why I'm just gonna tell Big E that you need a dose of positivity."

"If you don't keep E's big self away from me..." I groan jokingly and he laughs.

"Too late." He says and I roll my eyes at him. "Imma catch up with y'all later though." He says before doing a 180 degree turn and walking the other direction.

"You guys were so cute." Nikki gushes and I smile at her.

"Key word 'were'. People just don't know what goes on behind closed doors. It gets hard to deal with after a while." I say and the Bella nods in a understanding way. "Then you start getting confused because people will say how cute you are together but you know what's happening in the backdrop and it's the farthest thing from cute."

"I could understand that." She mutters quietly. Before I can inquire about it though she speaks again. "So what about Roman?" She asks.

"I don't know. We don't really know each other, so I don't exactly plan on just throwing anything at him. Maybe talk into it, somehow."