Just Throw the Hundreds. I'm Worth It.

Roman's POV

"I beg your pardon?" I say into my phone as I step out of catering.

"What is your credit card number?" My wife says slower as if I didn't know what she said in the first place.

"Galina, why do you need to know my credit card number?" I ask incredulously. The woman had her own credit card that was fully functional.

"Because you changed it, Leati." She snaps. "It's not the same one it used to be."

"Well no kidding!" I exclaim.

"Why did you change it?" She asks me with what I dare call an irritated tone.

"You knew what the old one was, therefore I changed it because you really don't need it." I roll my eyes. "And I don't plan on giving you the new one."

"Go to hell." She mutters.

"Sorry, I won't be back home till Thursday." I say and I could hear her mouth fall open from across the phone. "And I really don't want to speak to you again until Thursday, understand?"

She begins to speak but I cut her off. "I don't want to see your contact show up on my phone unless you're in a near-death situation or Joelle wants to talk to me. Other than that, don't call this damn phone. Don't call Seth's phone. Don't call Dean's phone. I don't even want to hear your name until Thursday, do you get that?"

I don't wait for an answer. "Good."

"I'm just waiting for the day you burn in hell." She growls at me.

"Well, you're first in line so you'll have to tell the devil I'm not too far behind you." I remark back to her.

"Son of a..." She starts but I hang up. It felt refreshingly liberating.

"What was that all about?" I hear from behind me and a string on profanities cross my mind.

I'm gonna have to kill them. I think in all seriousness. All WWE coworkers have that in common. They can't keep their mouths shut. I'll have to kill them.

Have you lost your mind? Says the other half of my mind. You aren't a murderer. And you aren't starting today.

I turn around slowly. "Listen," I say but then see that the person standing behind me was my insane brother. "Dean." I say with relief.

"Don't seem so relieved, what was that Roman?" Dean says seriously.

I sigh. "I need to talk to you and Seth."

•••

"Jesus fuck." Dean says.

"It's not that big of a deal. Apologize to Jesus." I say pushing my hair back.

"Sorry Jesus." Dean mutters.

"Serious now though, Roman, this is a big thing." Seth says, looking at me with thoroughly worried eyes.

"It's not big unless your willing to make it big, and I'm not willing to do that." I say. "For Joelle's sake."

"You don't think she'd really take Little Girl away, do you?" Dean asks, serious now. Dean and Seth were both insanely close to my daughter and it would break them almost as much as it would me if Galina took her away.