Ch. 11

Jamari in MM

1 week later
Navaeh P.O.V.
Its been a week since we moved here and this house is a god damn mansion. It has 5 floors. The bottom is the living room and kitchen which is big as fuck along with a den, theatre, and game room. Second floor is Momma's floor she has two other guest rooms and a white room. Third floor is Tey, Cam, and Trey. Fourth floor is Me, Magic, and Dee. Lez and King are on fifth floor. One of the bad parts of being a floor under is they always fucking

I sat in the bed trying to take a nap. "Ayeeeeeeeeee." Cam and Trey plopped sitting with me. "Why y'all always so dumb its the weekend go do sum." I said. "Alright lets go to this party some girl throwing. I'm invited and you know I gotta go wit dah crew." Cam said. "Good cause I'm tryna tear sum ass up." Trey said rubbing his hands together.

"Whatever dats why I don't like you no mo." I said pouting. "Don't worry you was my first kiss." He said smirking and kissing on my cheek. "You wasn't mines Cam was." I said innocently. Cam smiled showing his teeth he had some cute ass dimples. "Yup I was surprised that was yo first time. You know I ain't fucking wit dese hoes and you my one and only." Cam said. He had the biggest crush on me and I found it so cute all the time.

"Well is we going to this party or nah?" I asked singing and dancing. "Yea its 5 and the party start at 7." Cam said. "Alright get out so I can get dressed." I shoed them out. They got out telling everyone. I got up and took a shower. I came out 15 minutes later and do my hygiene. When I got through I walked to my temporary closet. I decided to wear a red L.A. crew neck, Red leggings, and my fire red 3's. I took one of Magic's chain and put in my gold studs. I put on my clothes and walked downstairs.

"Aye we bouta go to the store so its just you here." Trey informed me. Everybody else left to go to the trap and my mother went somewhere. Momma's been on the sneaky lately, but I know she wouldn't betray us. I walked in the kitchen and made me a sandwich. I heard something move from outside but brushed it off.

I heard my phone ring so I ran upstairs to the 3rd floor. The number was unknown but I ain't got no worries. I answered. "Thought yo ass would be smart enough to not answer unknown calls but I guess not. So let's cut to the chase I'm gone kill yo ass and yo muthafucking family and Imma make sure to get a sweet taste of you." I noticed it was Jamari's voice. Damn he used to be so fine I guess that's just dead and gone now. "Pussy ass nigga I ain't scared of you so keep it G, and be real what the fuck you want with me." I asked growing curious. I heard something break downstairs. I grabbed my all white 9 and sat on my bed. I heard footsteps approach.

Jamari P.O.V.
I walked up and saw her sitting like everything was cool on the bed with a 9. "You one bold bitch you know that." I chuckled. "So I've heard. You one bold nigga to be coming up in here like you gone do some shit." She said with a straight tough look on her face. "You finna die so I'm just gone tell you the truth." I said. "Whateva." She said. I put the gun to her head. "You move I fucking blow yo head off." I said she nodded.

I took a deep breath. "So your father he the king of Atlanta. He basically got no competition in Atlanta so he wanted to come back to California to make more business. And yo- I should say our father. Yeah he my dad. We came down here an he saw you and yo dad like em young so he was gone try and step out on you but I was telling him we look very alike and he said he had 3 children that like down here 2 boys and a girl. So when he found out you was his daughter all that went out the window. He met yo momma two weeks after and she was telling him how they got drug empire's and that him and her need to over throne y'all and make it like old times being a boss couple. So yo mama is a sneaky bitch. But that ain't how shit gone work out Im gone kill them both when we over throne y'all." I said.

She looked shock but it barely showed."Sorry I gotta do this sis." I said positioning my hand on the trigger. Just as I began to press the trigger I felt a hard as pain in my chest I looked down. "You fucking killed me." I whispered not being able to speak.

Navaeh P.O.V.
I didn't pay much attention to what he said. I stab him again twisting it knowing he was dead already. "Nigga you thought I was gone let yo ass kill me but thank you for letting me know who the snake is." I said. I heard the door open Tey, King, Dee, and Lez walked in. "What happened?" King asked. "That nigga called me talking bout he gone kill me. Then he came and was cocky as hell wit it. Oh yeah he told me they plan ma and that sperm donor plan on over throwing us from the throne and they wanna be boss couples and shit. And he is our half brother." I said in a boredly tone.

"Ma? She a snake what we gone do bout dis." Tey said shaky. Tey was the momma's boy. "Imma talk to her and confront her next week. I don't wanna kill her cause that's the woman that raised me so if she is a snake what we gone do?" I asked scared. "We'll have to burn that bridge when we get there." King said hugging me. I glanced at Dee who was calling the clean up crew. Tey joined in and made it a group hug. "Awe y'all tryna have a moment without me." Lez said. "Yea cause you gotta a ugly ass head." Dee came in.

"Bitch I know you ain't talking I'll punch the shit out of you." Lez snapped. She knocked the hell out of Dee. "I-Im sorry D-" Lez ran out to the bathroom and threw up. King looked confused and held he hair back as she threw up. "Y'all I forgot to tell y'all Lez a month pregnant. I thought Tey was gone knock somebody up first." King said.

"Why you ain't tell me bestie??" I asked. "Girl you needa start making kids with yo own man." Lez said. "Tell her Lez cause I'm like can we get nasty or nah?" Magic walked in joking. "Y'all jackasses." I said flicking them off. "Ain't nobody making no other babies no time soon." Tey said.

Trey and Cam back. "Oh shit. We then killed one of them niggas already." Cam said. "Well I guess we ain't going to no party so let's chill at the crib." I suggested everybody nodded. I took of my crew neck and the boys went to get 3 air mattresses. Me and Lez sat and propped up till the boys came

Half and Hour Later
We were watching an empire marathon. Me and Magic were cuddled up the we heard the door knob jiggled. Seconds later my mother came in with my sperm donor kissing and feeling on each other. "When we kill them bitches we ain't gone have no worries." She said. Then turned and saw us and looked shocked. "Y'all cars weren't in the front." She said shaky.........