Ch. 15

Prom Dress in MM

A Week Later
Navaeh P.O.V
I woke up in a familiar room. I got up and noticed it was the penthouse Daddy rented. Ive been staying with him since graduation. We've been getting real close. I got in the shower. When I got out I put on a white crop top pairing it with a purple plaid shirt leaving it open, purple tights, and my Carmines 6's.

I walked in the living room where some guys I'm guessing his friends watching the game. "Damn how old is she." Someone asked. "Nigga you better chill that's my 17 year old daughter. What's up baby girl." He said turning his attention to me. "Nothing imma go get ready for prom today." I said getting excited but it didn't show. Many people expect because me having the rough exterior I have I don't enjoy these things.

A young boy that looked about 20 came out with a twisted face. "You had graduation before prom?" He asked. "Yup. But how you know I graduated?" I asked changing the subject a bit. "You K.O. and yo nigga is Magic yall the Bonnie and Clyde in these streets. You the finest girl in Cali but yet you act like you don't know it. Everybody know bout yall but forget all that ya know if yo nigga ain't doing you right I will." He said walking up to me and holding up my chin.

Dude was fine cute as hell brown skin, wearing all blue

Dude was fine cute as hell brown skin, wearing all blue. He had swag and ice in his arm he looked cool, but I ain't gone be unloyal to my nigga. "I'm sorry but I'm a ride or die type of girl and I ain't gone do my nigga like that. See that's the difference with me and these hoes you hang with they ain't down like me." I said looking in his eyes. I pushed his hand down.

"Damn son she don't want yo ass." The dudes was cracking up. "Well we ain't gotta be nothing more we can be friends I'm Andre." He held his hand out. "You try something and nigga you gone be knocked out cold but I need a new boy best friend my old one moved and my girl best friend attempting to kill my ass." I dapped his hand he nodded.

"Well imma roll out." I said going to the door. "Wait lemme get yo number." Andre ran to me. I gave it to him and hopped in my White Bugatti and left. On my way home I noticed someone following me home. I curved to an alley. And it still followed. I grabbed my gun and walked to the car. "Are there any problems?" I asked and noticed it was a cop. "Ma'am just doing my job." He said. I nodded. "Alright but following people you can get your ass popped." I assured him.

He raised an eyebrow. "You threatening a cop?" He asked with a stupid look on his face. "Ain't no threatening just letting you know stay safe." I calmed him. He nodded and I got back in my car and drove home. I only saw Magic's car out so I pulled up in the garage.

When I walked in I headed to my room and took a nap before I got ready since prom starts a 7:00 and right now its 12. I laid down and Magic came out the shower with nothing but a towel. I bit my lip. "Can I have my body back?" Magic chuckled. He is to cocky. "Whatever I can't wait til prom tonight." I squealed. "Whatever." He laughed. He dropped the towel and my eyes widened. "Damn." I mumbled. "You don't wanna be walking side to side for prom so no not until after prom." He teased. I sighed and laid back down.

He laughed. "Your dress got here but no heels I hope you don't plan on wearing shoes." He mugged. "I did why is it important to you." I said with my eyes close. I could feel him staring me down. "What?" I sighed. "Hell no you gone wear them all white red bottoms that got a blue crystal heel." He told me. I nodded. "Okay now let me go to sleep."

Sha'niqua P.O.V.
"How the fuck that bitch just gone kill my baby daddy, Stacks." I asked. I got a plan for that hoe she ain't getting off easy. I chuckled at the thought. "I don't know babe you wanna release some stress?" He asked. I nodded and to think I found her attractive I'm not finna lie I wanted her, me and Jasmine both. "Can Jasmine come I need alot of love?" I asked. "Yes babygirl." He assured he left and called Jasmine. She came back with no clothes on.

I smirked. "Come in baby." I stood and felt on her ass I kissed her Stacks was now naked watching us he came and entered in me from behind. "Ohh." I moaned. I don't care what people say what I do is wrong but it feels so right.

Navaeh P.O.V.
I woke up at 5 I can't believe I slept that long. I heard the shower running so I assumed it was Magic since he showers a lot. I went to the guest bathroom and showered. 45 minutes later I was lotioning up, brushing my hair, and wash my face. Did my normal hygiene stuff basically. I walked to my room. I slid into my all white lingerie lace set. I then slid in my dress. I put my blue 9 in my white clutch. I wore the necklace and ring Magic gave me with a diamond bracelet my Dad bought me 3 day ago with diamond earrings. I flat ironed my hair.

When I was done I brushed it down. I always hated this because I was big headed and my wild hair didn't help either. I walked down stairs and everyone is finally home. Magic came down in white and blue. He had a blue leather shirt with white Levi's and blue and white Jordan's. He had a lot of ice on it was shining bright as hell. I smiled and grabbed his arm. "Have her back by 9!" Tayon yelled we laughed as we got in Magic's all white Ferrari.

When we got there Prom was hype there was a smell of weed and liquor that hit my nose. The staff didn't say anything cause it was our night I guess. "Aye check out Bonnie and Clyde of Cali in the building Navaeh you looking right Gurl." The DJ winked at me. I smirked and continued to walk. I talked to a lot of people teachers were congratulating me. All of a sudden the music stopped and then that hoe walked in with that other hoe. I can't believe I once called her a friend.