Epilougue Part 2

10 Years Later
Omniscient P.O.V.
Navaeh and Keem had 3 kids. Kendrick who is 10, Nariah who is 8, and Naomi who is 6. They've been married 10 years strong. Navaeh is a retired singer but she manages and owns a record label . Keem is still a drug lord he even made his own gang. They are a perfect wonderful thug family. However that makes sense.

Navaeh still keeps in touch with their friends including Magic. He had a son from knocking up a stripper. She's hoeing around somewhere. He's a club owner and manager of celebs. Dee got stung off drugs and passed. Yeah he had hard times when his mother passed he couldn't take it and was left for himself.

Lez and King had their daughter Leyah. That was all. Lez is a nurse and King quit the streets and he makes shoes, clothes, cars, basically anything you want with big money. They have a great relationship. Teyon and Kelly are strong to they are still together they have Trey their son who is 10 two months younger than Kendrick. They also have they're daughter Te'Kayla who is 9 her and Nariah have a very close relationship.

Trey is out somewhere in the world he got mad after hearing King and Tey were through with the game. He feels as if they didn't think about his feelings of the situation. So he just disapeared.

Cam is doctor in Ohio somewhere. He tries to keep a little contact but he had to move away because all this time he had strong hidden love for Navaeh. But he lives a good life he's happily married.

And that's all maybe you'll hear more or maybe you won't. Though it all you have to keep Thuggin It Out.

The End

I'm sorry it ended so quick and it might be a little lame but I make this a promise the sequel won't.
I had to hurry this book up because I was to excited for the sequel!! Its a must read its so much better!!