Ch. 18

King in MM

The Next Day
Navaeh P.O.V.
I woke up with a bad ass headache. Last thing I remember of last night is me and Keem dancing. I sat up and saw Keem sleep. I felt my throw up senses tingle. I ran the the bathroom and threw up. Throwing up hurts so got damn bad. I felt my hair being lifted up. I got up washed my mouth and face and brushed my teeth.

Keem gave me an aspirin and water. "Thank you." I said in my sleepy voice. "Your welcome. You don't remember shit from last night do you?" He asked with a chuckle. "No, not after you and I danced. What happened?" I asked with my eyebrow raised. "You punched Magic and now he got a black eye. And I basically confessed my love to you but your ass knocked out." He shrugged.

Magic walked up to me. "C'mon let's go." He pulled at my wrist. "Move nigga!" I pulled my arm back. "I ain't bout to play with your stubborn ass." He snapped. "Nigga I don't want you no more. We through go back with that girl that you cheated on me with." I shot. He leaned in and whispered. "Whatever but remember I hit it first you gave it up after a couple of months." He shook his headm I threw my drink and socked him in his eye.
***Flashback Over******

I told Keem what happened. "Oh that's why you gave that nigga a black eye." He laughed bouncing back and forth on the bed. " Yea, but what is this about you confessing your love to me." I asked twisting my face.

"Look Navaeh I love you. Im in love with you. Just give me a shot once is all I need. I'll treat you like a queen. I'll treat you way better than that nigga Magic. I ain't gone cheat cause you the best thing ain't nothing better. So why leave a 10 when the rest are 2's compared to you. Navaeh will you be my girl?" He asked.

"Yes, I had a thing for you since we was kids. Yes Keem." I nodded. He picked me up and spun me around. "Yessss. Alright go get dress. I'm taking you out today." He put me down. I took a shower did my hygiene and settled for a Lakers Jersey, ripped acid-washed jeans, purple timbs, a gold chain with some gold hoops.

I brushed my hair down and left is wavy. I walked to Keem's room. He wore a Lakers jersey, trues, timbs, and a gold chain. "You copping my fit I dig." Keem said licking his lips. "See this why I can't deal you always saying shit and I can't comprehend what it is." I squinted my eyes. He smacked his teeth. "Whatever let's ride." He said I grabbed my phone and wallet.

He opened my door and jogged to his side. "I want my cars back." I pouted. "I'll get em sent later today." He shrugged. "Yay!" I cheered. He drove up to my dad's house. Yes we still keep in contact. He has made up for all those missed years and has a legitimate excuse. "Hey baby girl." My daddy walked to me with open arms I jumped in to them. "Hey daddy!" I smiled.

"Navaeh why you can't be with this boy. That other nigga I just don't like I see lust in his eyes and love in yours. And what I hear about him cheating on you?" He raised a eyebrow. "Yea daddy. But Keem and me have been friends since Kindergarten and we have love for each other he treats me like a queen. Almost better than King and Tay." I said calmly. I felt like I was on paradise with Keem even when we were younger I would never have any worries.

He nodded. "Well Ill let you go I'm leaving back to Atlanta next week. I'll be back down soon. Be good and get ready school starting next week." He hugged me and walked me out. "Where you wanna go?" Keem asked. "It doesn't matter." I shrugged. "To the mall it is." He turned the car on.

We made it out the car. Everybody turned attention to us as soon as we walked in the door. "Look at this hoe she just was with Magic and now she's with Lil K. She just with these niggas for their money." Some ratchet ass hoe said talking out the side of her mouth. I tensed up. "Let it go bae." Keem tried calming me down. I brushed it off.

We walked in footlocker I need to upgrade my shoe game. I bought a bunch of shoes and Keem was nice enough to carry my bags. We went into Forever 21 I got some crop tops and skirts since its summer I'll try being girly. I also bought a couple of sandals and dresses. Keem decided to pay this time. Then we went to Hollister. He bout some stuff and I bought some jeans. After we went to the food court.

That same hoe that was running her mouth was mugging me. Then I saw Magic's girlfriend sit with her. I heard their conversation. "Man I don't know what niggas see in her she ain't got shit on you and she think she the shit." The ratchet girl said. "Girl quit tripping she is beautiful and she on her boss bitch shit you wouldn't understand. I salute to her she stay on her shit so don't talk down on her. You need a be tryna catch her bus and be bout yo shit. She positive and positive people make a positive life." The girlfriend praised. I smiled.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Magic's girlfriend. "Hey I'm Kierra. I don't want Magic to get in between me and you I would love us to have some type of friendship." She smiled. "Sure.... I'm not even tripping over him." I shook my head. "I feel ya give me your number and I'll call you sometime." She handed me her phone and I put my number in.

After eating Me and Keem went to a jewelry store he bought me a cute bracelet that said bestfriend in cursive it was silver in white diamonds. "I love you Kaheem." I said using his government name. "I love you too Ky'iesha." He kissed my forehead. He got my cars and we chilled and watched t.v. in his room.

He started kissing me on my neck and everywhere. "Stop." I whined. "Let me love you." He kissed down to my womenhood. He slid my pants and panties down. He slid his tongue in and out of my girl. Just as I was about to climax he stopped. "Why did you stop." I whined. "That's for making me wait this long to be with you." he smirked.

I sighed and took a shower. I grabbed some panties, running shorts, and a lime green sports bra. I putted my hair in a messy bun. I plopped on the bed. Keem was now in boxers. "I'm sleepy." I buried my face in his chest. He laughed and we drifted to sleep.