Prank

Ages:
Kyla- 5
Loki- 10
Thor- 11
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It was a beautiful day, all was well. Except, Loki had a great idea, and it involved help from his little sister.

Loki went to Kyla's room to find her trying to read one of his spell books. Loki stops and leans against the door frame, waiting for Kyla to notice him. He's not mad at all, he thinks it's cute and kind of funny that she is trying to read one of his books. Kyla looks up and sees him, her eyes get big. Kyla tries to cover up the book with her little arms, but the book is too big.

"What do you have there?" Loki asks.

"Ummm......nothing." Kyla says.

"Oh well one of my books is missing from my room. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?" Loki says trying to keep a straight face.

"Noooooooo." Kyla says.

"Ah then what's this?" Loki asks as he grabbed the books and holds it up. Kyla looked back at the door, the Loki at the door disappeared. Loki had made a magical double of himself and teleported himself right by Kyla.

"I just wanted to read it, so give it back!" Kyla says. She stands up and tries to grab the book. Loki holds the book up over his head, out of Kyla's reach. Kyla jumps and tries to get it, but she can't.

"Nice try." Loki says smugly.

"Please." Kyla says. She gives big puppy dog eyes, and pokes her bottom lip out.

"That's cheating you can't do the face." Loki says, then he hands her the book. "But I guess you can read it."

"Thank you." Kyla says, a smerk appears on her face exactly the same as Loki's. "And is that why you came in here, how did you know? I thought I took it when you were sleeping."

"What?.......um no, I was going to ask if you want to do something with me." Loki says, pulling the smerk.

"Oh what?" Kyla ask excitedly.

"Would you like to pull a prank with me?"

"Yes! On who?"

"Father."

Kyla's eyes get wide.

"Do you know what he would do if we got caught?!" She asks.

"Yes." Loki replies. "That's why, if we do get caught, we will blame it on Thor."

"That's mean, but it sounds fun. I'm in." Kyla says with a smile. "What are we going to do?"

"Well I was thinking....................."

Later that day

Odin had something to take care of in the village, so he is just returning. He opens the door to the palace and walks in. He is shocked at what he sees.

Every single horse that they own is in the palace. Loki and Kyla are around the corner, trying to contain their laughter.

"OK now we have to go in there and asks what happened." Loki whispers.

"Why? Won't he think we did it?" Kyla asks, also whispering.

"No, because if we ask he won't think we did it, plus we have to blame it on. Thor." Loki whispers.

"Ok." Kyla whispers as she starts to follow Loki around the corner.

The run up to their father. Loki has a suprized look on his face, Kyla follows his lead and acts suprized too.

"What happened father? Why are all the horses inside?" Loki asks.

"I think it's someone's idea of a joke." Odin says, his voice full of anger. Then he looks down and his two children. "You two wouldn't know how this happened, would you?"

"No father." Kyla says.

"I say Thor in the stables earlier with many lead ropes, maybe he knows something. Or he might have done this." Loki lies, he is very believable.

"Thank you, I will look into that." Odin says, then he yells. "Thor, come here!"

"We need to go now." Loki says to Kyla, she nods. The both run back to Loki's room.

"That was fun, but do you feel bad that we blamed it on Thor?" Kyla asks.

"No, when I was six and Thor was seven, he ate all the pudding in the palace and blamed it in me. I was sent to my room and father would let me have any deserts. So this is just payback." Loki says.

"Oh OK then. Do you think Thor is getting into trouble?" Kyla asks.

"Well let's see." Loki says, he walks over to his door and opens it slightly.

"Why did you do this!"

"I didn't do this!"

Loki closer his door back. "That's a yes." He says. Kyla and Loki both start laughing.

"Well what do you want to do now?" Kyla ask, Loki thinks for a moment then he gets and idea.

"We could go to the kitchen and eat every sweet thing in there. It's about to be dinner time so we can't ask father he will says no. We can just sneak in there." Loki says.

"Ok!" Kyla says happily.

This time they got caught.