Potions and Smoke

Ages:
Kyla- 9
Loki- 14
Thor- 15
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Loki was in his lab, well, the lybrary, but it doubles as his lab. He was studying a new potion. He has been in his lab for a while. No one has disturbed yet. Loki feels something. He smiles.

"You can come out now Kyla." Loki says. Kyla step out from behind a bookshelf.

"How did you know I was there?" Kyla asks, as she walks up beside Loki.

"I'm your big brother, I know everything." Loki says, he turns back to his potion.

"Oh yeah, what's 5,798 times 5,132?" Kyla asks smuggly.

"29,755,336." Loki says with a smerk.

"Fine you win." Kyla says, raising her hands in surrender, she looks at Loki's lab table. There are towering things of glass lab equitment. "What are you doing?"

"Working on a new potion." Loki's says.

"That's cool!" Kyla says.

"Would you like to help?" Loki asks, know what the answer will be.

"Yes!" Kyla almost yells.

"Here put this in the top." Loki says as he hands Kyla a beaker with red liquid in it. Kyla grabs the beaker and then looks up at the top of the tower of equipment.

"You know I cant reach it right?" Kyla says. Loki laughs a little.

"I know that." Loki says. He picks Kyla up so she can reach the top. "Now just add a drop. Ok?"

"OK." Kyla says.

Kyla reaches up and tips the beaker into the top. The only thing is, she tips is to far. All the red liquid falls into the top.

"No Kyla-" Loki starts, but he isn't fast enough. The liquid inside the tower explodes out of the top. Black smoke goes everywhere, including Loki and Kyla's faces.

Loki takes his free hand and wipes his face off, Kyla rubs her eyes. Then she looks at Loki, she still has smoke on her face.

"Oops." Kyla says. Loki raises and eyebrow, then he smiles. He blows on Kyla's face.

"Hehe, hey!" Kyla says as she smiles. She reaches up and wipes off some smoke that is still OK Loki's forehead.

"Would you like to try again?" Loki asks.

"Yes!" Kyla says.

This time when it explodes, the smoke is blue.