Chapter 11

Kelsey fine ass in the mm😍😍

Olivia POV

"Read it to me." I spoke to my new assistant, Evan.

"Nicholas Pentwood, age 26. Charged for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Says he was trying to get his kids away from their mom."

I tapped my pen against my chin. "Anything else? Does he have a record?"

"Nope. No speeding tickets or previous arrests, pays his taxes and bills on time, he seems like a pretty chill dude." Evan said, sipping his lemonade.

"Hm. Im gonna have to look into this situation with the mother then. Book me an appointment to meet with him sometime next week?" I asked.

"Aight. He's locked up in OliveBranch near Manhattan, that's a pretty far drive."

"You'll come with me right?" I smiled.

"Only if you bring your fine ass baby daddy with you." He smirked, continuing to type away.

"Evan shut up." I laughed. "He's not my baby daddy, he's my boyfriend."

"Well you need to trap his ass with a baby to keep him around." Evan said, closing his lap top.

"Why the hell would I do that?"

"Bitch if I had the chance to trap that man I would!" He said in all seriousness.

"Women who trap men are crazy. A baby won't make a man stay. And plus, my man isn't like that." I smiled, looking down.

"What do men see in women? They're so damn oblivious." Evan spoke, cleaning up his files.

Ever since he came in a few weeks ago, we've become the best of friends. He's the only one around here that isn't too stuck up to have a normal conversation with me.

There was something about gay men that makes every girl's life feel complete.

"Evan you can shut up. Anyways, I'm starving, want to get something to eat?"

"Yeah, I'm down."

After packing up my stuff, I decided to call August and let him know I'd be by his place a little later.

He's been back for a week and we've been inseparable ever since.

"Helluh?"

"Babyyyyy" I smiled.

"Wassup love?"

"I was just calling to let you know me and Evan and going to get something to eat. Then I'll be home."

"Aight."

"You wanna come?"

"To dinner with you and a gay nigga? Hell nah." He chuckled a little.

"Well do you want something to eat?" I said, changing the subject.

"Yeah, popeyes."

"Ok."

"Thanks baybeh."

"You're welcome. I love you."

"I love you too."

After hanging up, me and Evan both drive to Papasitos.

10 minutes later, we were seated, and my phone vibrated, indicating that I got a text.

Papa💍💙(8:03 pm): how much longer you gone be out?

Me(8:04 pm): babe we just got seated, lol. Are you that hungry?