Chapter 38

My dance director crazy. Giving us 6 and a half hour practices and shit.

Dance is life if you ain't know, lmao. It's contest season and that's why I've been slacking a little. Cause yall know im pretty consistent with updating this book.

But im trying!!!

Love you guys!❤️

Britt.

Olivia POV

"Augusttttt baby it feels so good." I moaned as I struggled to keep my eyes open. It was early in the morning and August decided that he wanted to wake me up to keep him company.

"Shit, look at me baybeh." He caressed my face as I bit my bottom lip. His hands then went to my neck as he softly choked me. 

"What I say Olivia?"

"I'm sorry." I panted as I finally opened my eyes to his.

"Mmmmmm." I hummed, winding my hips to meet his.

"Feel good?"

"Yess, I'm close baby." I put my forehead against his as my moans became louder.

"Shhhh." August kissed me to keep quiet.

"Livy?"

Me and August both froze, looking over and seeing Layla standing at the other side of the door.

"Y-yes baby?" From where we were, she couldn't see us but we could see her. August continued to slowly pump into me, causing my eyes to slightly roll to the back of my head.

"My head hurt again."

I sighed, partially from August, but most because it's been a week and Lay has still been having headaches.

"'Mmhmm, I'm coming!" I yelled out as August rotated his hips in circles. I released all over him as he kept going.

"August please come quick baby." I whispered as he sped up and stopped, grunting and releasing into the condom.

"Shit." He kissed my lips a few more times before rolling off of me.

I yawned before slowly walking to the bathroom to clean myself up. Afterwards, I walked out to see Lay on the couch.

"Another headache?" I asked as she slowly nodded. Tears were falling down her eyes and I opened my arms for a hug.

"It's okay mama. Livy is gonna fix it okay?" She nodded again as I got up, getting her some Tylenol. After giving it to her, I gave her a granola bar since she hasn't eaten anything since dinner.

"I lay with you?"

"Mhm."

I decided to lay with her in her room due to the previous events that happened in my bed.

After she fell asleep, I snuck out, kissing her forehead and closing the door. She hasn't been feeling good at all this week and it saddens me to see my princess so down all the time.

In the kitchen, August was now in the kitchen, cooking breakfast.

"How my baybeh doin'?"

"Medicine knocked her back out." I sat down at the table and watched August move around the kitchen.

"Why she ain' ask fa me?"

"Maybe she likes me more?" I smiled and August rolled his eyes, now getting out eggs.

Bri walked into the kitchen, dressed for work.

"You two are up early?" She asked as she grabbed an apple.

"Yeah, are you surprised?" I laughed.

"No. Just thought the both of you would be worn out." She smirked at me and my eyes widened as I covered my face.

"Go to work Bri!" I fanned her off as she laughed.

After Bri left, Aug finished up breakfast. He cooked sausage, pancakes , bacon, eggs, and grits. We sat and ate together in a comfortable silence.

"Yo' birthday coming up. Whatchu wanna do for it?"

I shrugged, taking a bite of my bacon. "As long as I'm with you it doesn't matter."

I never really cared for my birthday. Only because it was just another day to me. Nothing special ever happens. My dad usually just takes me out for dinner and we would go home and eat cake.

"Well ya man got something real nice planned for you. Just kno' 'dat." He kicked his lips and I squeezed my legs shut, finally remembering that we were interrupted earlier.

"Is it a surprise?" I groaned, kicking my feet.

"Ofcourse." He licked his lips again and I mentally rolled my eyes. I hate surprises.

"I guess." I shrug just as my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Livy! I have good news. Put me on speaker."

I place my phone on the table and but Bri on speaker. "Ok, you're on."

"Ok. Soooooo guess who wants to meet you guys?"

"Your mystery guy!" I cheered, hopping up and down in my chair.

"Bingo."

"You serious with this lah' nigga?" August asked causing me to smile. It was nice to know that he was protective over Bri.

"Yes sir I am. So is tonight fine?"

"Yes! Kelsey actually invited everybody over her house for dinner tonight, he can come there."

"Perfect! I'm driving right now so I'll just text you."

"Bye big head. Tell yo nigga I'm ready fa' him." Briana laughed. "Ok August."

After hanging up me and August talked some more before Layla walked in, rubbing her eyes.

"You sleep good LayLay?" August asked, pulling her into his lap.

"Mhm." She whispered. "I wan' watch movie."

August looked up at me and I nodded. "I'm off today."

"Okay. Movie it is!"

~

Sorry this was so short, it's just a quick filler.

I've been sooo busy with school and dance. I'm trying to update whenever I have time, which isn't often.