Chapter 12

Excuse all mistakes!

I want everybody to just have a little fun and enjoy life before I bring the mess back.

But don't worry, they won't be happy for long.

*evil bitch laugh*

August POV

"Okay, Bae you got the vodka ready?"

"Mhm" Mill sat 3 bottles down along with lime and salt.

We was about to play 'Never Have I ever" each person was gonna say something they've never done. And if you've done it, you take a shot.

I sat on the couch next to Olivia. Across from us was Chris and Kel. Ashley and Evan shared a love seat, and Quan was on the floor.

I knew damn well he wanted Mill. But as long as I'm around he betta' not try shit. Aug not in jail no mo', but I'a go back if I need to.

"I wanna drink." Kel pouted.

"The hell you won't. If it's that tempting go upstairs baby. But you ain't hurting our unborn child." He said sternly.

She crossed her arms and I laughed.

"Okay, who wants to start?"

"I will, since im not drinking." Kelsey said, rolling her eyes.

"Never have I ever.........been suspended in school."

I looked around at Quan and Chris, all three of us grabbed a shot and threw it back, laughing.

"Yall was some bad ass kids." Ashley mumbled, laughing.

"Babe what'd you get suspended for?" Mill asked.

"I flashed this fine ass girl in my geometry class." I smirked and pulled on my beard. "Yeah...she was fine as hell." I laughed, earning a hit from her.

"Ok, me next." Chris said. "Never have I ever....smoked crack."

The room grew silent and we all looked at each other. Kelsey smacked Chris in the back of the head, causing me to snicker until Olivia did the same.

"Why the hell it's so quiet?" Evan asked, speaking for the first time tonight.

Kelsey rolled her eyes a little when he spoke, thinking nobody saw.

"It's cool ya'll." Quan said, laughing a little as he poured himself another shot of Vodka.

"My bad man..I really forgot.." Chris said. His light and bright ass was turning red.

"It's all good." He said, throwing his shot back and sucking his teeth afterwards.

"Me next." Olivia said.

"Never have I ever, sucked dick." She said.

Chris and Quan busted out laughing.

"What?" She said seriously.

"Aug she neva' gave you top before?" Chris asked.

"Nah. Im satisfied without all that." I mumbled, laying back and putting my arm around my baybeh.

"Damn Olivia, you more innocent then I thought." Quan mumbled.

"She not innocent." I said, smirking.

She hid her face in the crook of me neck, smiling. "What you blushing for? You know it's true." I whispered in her ear.

"Aight let me take this shot one time." Ashley said, waving her hand in the air.