Chapter 42

I'm suppose to be writing an essay but that's not working out so......

Omniscient POV

"Baybeh." August softly kissed Olivia neck, waking her from her deep sleep.

"Hm?"

"Get up mama. We got plans today." He tapped her butt, causing her to wince.

"Cancel them. My back hurtssss." She whined like a baby.

August chuckled a little before spreading her legs. He got in between them and slowly massaged her back as she laid on her stomach.

"Mmmmmm." She hummed.

"Feel good?" His raspy morning voice was music to her ears.

"Yessss. This is why I'm marrying you." She giggled, turning over on her back.

"That's the only reason why?"

"I mean, your dick game is okay, so that's a plus." She shrugged. August straight faced her.

"Aight. Go back to Jeremy, I heard his dick game was crucial."

Olivia stared at him before she busted out laughing. She almost forgot about her ex.

"Oh shit. I remember him." She laughed. "You're a true upgrade from his bum ass." She scoffed, finally deciding to get out of bed.

The two stepped into the shower. Sharing the water and washing their bodies. "What are our plans today?"

"We taking Lay to see your grandma. Then we going to see a wedding planner."

"Wow." Olivia whispered. "I forgot about planning and all of that. Do you think we have time for that?" Olivia stepped back, letting August stand in front of the water.

"We will make time. I wanna marry you  and I want it ta' be perfect."

Olivia smiled, finishing up and pecking his lips before stepping out of the shower.

After they both dried off and got dressed, they were on their way to Kelsey's to pick up Lay.

Olivia sat in the passenger seat while August drove. One hand steered the wheel while the other drew small circles on Olivia's exposed thigh. The windows were down and the April breeze blew through Olivia's curls.

"Thank you...for last night." Olivia smiled, placing her hand on August's. "It was amazing. I'm sorry for being such a cry baby."

August looked over at her before directing his attention back to the road. "Don't apologize for opening up ta' me. You baybeh. And anytime you want it, don't be scared to ask." He smirked causing Olivia to blush.

10 minutes later, they were knocking on Kelsey's door.

"Lay! Come downstairs!" Kelsey yelled before letting Olivia and August in.

Chris walked up to them holding Londyn.

"Look at auntie's baby!" Olivia cooed, grabbing Londyn from Chris.

"Well hello to you too." Chris rolled his eyes before dapping up August.

Layla entered the room, smiling hard with her backpack on her back.