Chapter 3~

I stretch my arms and sit up. I look around the new surroundings and an automatic smile appears on my face. This has been my dream since forever. I have been longing to come and study in Korea since when I was twelve, now that I could achieve it—I snap out of my own little world when I hear a loud laughter. Scrunching my eyebrows, I open the door of my room and look at the soulless living room. Definitely not them then. I retreat back to my room and start getting ready for the day.

By the time I've finished taking a shower and getting ready, Abi is already in the kitchen, preparing for breakfast. Just as I get myself in front of the sink, to start cleaning up, Lily comes out of her room and looking at the breakfast that Abi has made.

"What? Just toast and scrambled eggs?" Lily whines, taking a seat in front of the kitchen counter.

"What, you expect pancakes and all that stuff?" Abi asks, putting three plates on the counter.

"Sort of like that..." Lily replies sheepishly. Abi gives her a deathly stare and I turn my head around to face Lily.

"Do it yourself." I reply for Abi and place the pan on the drying rack.

"Calm your farm, I was just kidding," Lily admits, putting her hands in the air in a surrender gesture. All of us start eating in silent. Then the laughter comes again. Entering all of our eardrums.

"They have been laughing since forever!" Abi complains.

"Really? I only heard them this morning," I say, taking a bite of my toast.

"Meh, either way, they've been laughing for a long time." Abi shrugs in annoyance. Lily holds her index finger up and chews on her food frantically, wanting to say something urgent.

"All of them are guys," Lily informs after she swallows her food.

"Duh," I say, shaking my head "Oh by the way, why are you so excited about today?" Lily suddenly smiles widely.

"That, you'll have to find out." Lily says, grinning.

I put my hands on my knees. I am tired. So tired. "Lily, where are you taking us?" Abi asks as she takes a sip from her water bottle.

"We're almost there." Lily replies, walking ahead, totally ignoring the fact that Abi and I are considering to make a run for it. Finally, after a while, we enter a shopping mall that's almost pack with people. All of them are gushing about in a language that I'm not very familiar with. Quick as a flash, Lily pulls us into a line and smiles mischievously.

"You guys might want to make yourself look presentable." Lily suggests, chuckling at the sight of us. Our hairs are sticking out in every direction possible. I crack my neck and untie my hair and brush through it with my fingers. Then tie it back on into a high ponytail.

I observe the people around us, and spot numerous amounts of people carrying photos of EXO.

"Lily... don't tell me..." I stop as the line is moving forward a teeny bit "Are we at an EXO fan sign?"

"Bullseye," she says, smiling.

I widen my eyes and turn to look at Abi who's looking at Lily wide eyed as well.

After quite a long time, Lily finally comes back with three EXO albums. "Yay, we're finally moving!" she says excitedly.

I smile broadly and nod enthusiastically. I don't trust my mouth to talk. Because if I do open my mouth, it's going to be a blabber about how excited I am.

When the EXO members are in my sight, I snap few—well let's say less than hundred, pictures of them. When it's finally our turn, Lily, Abi and I automatically and simultaneously bows and greets them in Korean.

"Oh, the gwiyomi girls!" I hear one of them says, which turns out to be Lay. Turning my head to the person, I realised it's the person that was sitting next to Lily in the aeroplane.

"Oh yes!" I say, widening my eyes. Oh my god so it was actually Lay on the plane holy asjdhg. He offers me a quick smile and quickly the album of the girl in front of him.

I walk past Tao and smile widely at Luhan who's signing my CD album. I manage to snap a picture of us—Luhan and me. Damn this is my dream.

"Hi, I'm Luhan." Luhan says, holding his hand out for me to shake.

"Chloe." That was all I manage to choke out.

He laughs at my anxiety and smiles sweetly, which only causes my cheeks to blush a deep red colour. "It's nice to meet you, hope to see you soon." He speaks and offers me a wink. The blush on my face deepens. If I die right now, I would die happy.

LILY'S P.O.V

I trail behind Chloe and offer Tao a huge smile. I am finally meeting my bias!

"Annyong! Saranghaeyo, oppa," I say brightly and bow slightly, "Oh wait, wo ai ni, Tao gege." I correct myself which only cause him to flash his smile.

"Annyong," he replies and saying something in Korean.

"I'm sorry, that's just how far my Korean gets." I admit, blushing a bit in embarrassment.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you. I'm Tao." He smiles gently and we shake hands "Pictures?" he asks, gesturing at the camera in my hand.

I nod curtly and he leans forward a bit as he takes the camera from my hand. His chest touching my arm. Suddenly, he wraps his arm around my shoulder and presses the shutter and I hear a click. Before I move on to Luhan, Tao gives me a small wave and do some sort of aegyo. The smile on my face broadens.

ABI'S P.O.V

My heart had been beating twice as fast as it usually does and that's probably because I am standing in front of Chen. The only guy that I know from EXO. "Nice to meet you, I'm Chen." He says, smiling and reaches his hand out for the album. I hand it to him silently. I couldn't even manage to smile. I'm THAT nervous. He knows Chinese right?

"Wo ai ni, Chen gege." I blurt out and I can feel my face heating up.

"Wo ye ai ni," he replies. I manage to smile at him and we take a picture together before I have to move on.

"Never get to know your name," he says smiling, with a tint of pink on his cheeks. Hmm, cute.

Probably because it's hot here, I reason to myself.

"It's Abigail." I say, before moving on.