Taken

Sara woke up to find herself at the back of a truck. She widened her eyes and tried to jump out when something stopped her. She looked down to find some rope tied around waist and neck and her arms have some rag wrapped around them. A blue tarp covered her line of vision from the outside world. She screamed, hoping to get someone's attention.

"Help," she yelled, struggling to get out of the tight ropes. She then turned her head the best she could and sighed in relief when she saw Matt. "Matt, oh thank God! I think we've been-"

She couldn't finish her statement. Matt turned around and she saw that he was was asleep. That's isn't the only thing she saw though. She screamed even louder than before. She broke down in tears when she turned towards her brother.

Right there, on his temple, blood came out slowly, scaring Sara to no end. She's never seen that much blood before. She then heard the truck start and cried heavily when it began to move.

*Please save me.*

~~~

Ariana walked back and forth anxiously, hoping to hear something, anything from Sara and Matt. Alex couldn't stop crying. He just lost his children. Will they be okay?

"Queen Daddy?" McKenna asked softly. Mitch nodded as he looked down at McKenna. "When is Papa coming back?"

"I do-do-on't know," Mitch answered honestly. He hugged his daughter, hoping that he will get back with Travis is no time. "I mi-mi-iss him."

McKenna nodded and looked up when Alex's phone dinged. The man looked at it and he sighed as he stood up.

"I need to get Scott," Alex told his siblings-in-law. They nodded as went outside. "I'll see you two later."

Ariana nodded and she watched as Alex walked out of the door. She looked at Mitch and sighed heavily. Mitch nodded at her as let go of McKenna.

"I ne-ne-ed to ta-ta-alk with Auntie Ari," Mitch told his daughter gently. She nodded as she went upstairs, hoping to play with her Barbies and trucks. "Wh-wh-at's up?"

"I'm worried about Lilliana," Ariana began, bitting her lip. Mitch nodded and let Ariana continue. "She's never acted like this before. Is it me? Do I need to be a better mother? Mitch, what do I do?"

"Ta-ta-alk to her," Mitch advised, honestly not thinking of a better option. "May-may-be ther-ther-apy?"

"Maybe," Ariana whispered. She then sighed and closed her eyes. "I want Kirstin more than anything."

"Me too, Ari. Me too."

~~~

Alex tried his best not to cry when he saw Scott, but he ended up crying. Scott frowned and stood up carefully, not wanting to fall over. He hugged Alex gently, rubbing his back.

"Allie, what's the matter? Where's Sara and Matt?" Scot asked gently, which only made Alex cry harder. "Alex...where are our kids?"

"I don't know," Alex yelled, getting out of his husband's embrace. "They got kidnapped, Scott! Some jerk slipped a letter under our door. Somebody took them and I don't know where they are!"

Alex then fell to the ground, sobbing loudly. Jessi walked by the door and frowned when she saw the sight. She got Kyah's attention and the other nurses. They all went up to her and frowned when the my saw the sight.

"I need to get them. They need their dad," Scott replied, walking off. The nurses got out of his way, but he noticed how Alex didn't follow him. "Alex, come on."

"You said dad."

"Yeah, I know. I was meaning me."

"They need me too, Scott. Don't make this about yourself."

"I'm not! I just happened to say dad! I was referring towards me!"

"Why couldn't you say dads?!"

The couple began to argue, forgetting to leave. The nurses all shares looks and the argument escalated until someone screamed. Scott and Alex stopped arguing and the nurses jumped. They all looked at Vivi, who is crossing her arms.

"They need both of their dads," Vivi began. "Scott didn't mean to just say dad only. I'm pretty sure he was going to say dads, but that's the first word that came out of his mouth. Don't get mad at each other."

"She's right," Flavia agreed, nodding her head. "Alex, you come in here everyday with a frown then you leave with a smile. Don't leave with a frown, please. It was a big misunderstanding."

"You two are together for a reason," Caro began, continuing what Flavia said. "You two will fight, but please don't let it be because of this. Those two need the both of you."

"You two are adorable, just saying," Abigail commented, getting a laugh out of everyone. "Your children love you so much. They need both dads to save them. You two were their first heroes. You were and are their Batman and Superman."

"Don't ruin that," Jessi begged. "You two better get out of here and get to your children. They need you more than anything."

"Just be amazing," Kyah finished. She then smiled and thought of something else. "Also, if you see Lilliana, tell her that I-"

"Come on, Kyah," Jessi murmured, going up to Kyah. Kyah then frowned and walked off. "Run to them."

Alex and Scott nodded, taking in the pieces of advice. Alex kissed the top of Scott's head lovingly and the both of them left the room quickly, ready to save their children.

~~~

Something seemed wrong.

Mitch sighed as he tried to listen to what McKenna is doing. So far, it's not working out.

*Is she asleep?*

Mitch, as your father, check her room. It's a father's intuition.

"Ok-ok-kay, Dad," Mitch replied, nodding his head. He then went upstairs, going to her room. "I hope not-not-thing is wro-."

A man with a ski mask is in McKenna's room. He has McKenna in his arms. She tried kicking him with no avail. She began to cry, wanting to get out.

"Daddy, help me!" McKenna yelled out, struggling to get out of the man's grip. "Queen Daddy, please! I don't want to die!"

Mitch finally got out of his blanked out state and went up to the man. He tried his best to get McKenna, but the man pushed him back. He stumbled, hitting his head on a open drawer. He groaned and felt himself go faint. The man then smirked and took off the ski mask. Mitch widened his eyes and shook his head.

"No,'it ca-ca-an't be."

"It is. Good night, Mitch."

The man then punched him hard, causing him to lose consciousness, thinking one last thing before passing out.

*Matthew has my baby.*

A/N: Uh oh. Sorry about that, haha. Lilliana will probably be in the next chapter, haha. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all very much.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧