Chapter 4

I really wish he'd stop doing that. He just disappears all of a sudden. Also, he acted like he knew me. I mean, who did he think he was? Just coming and sitting next to me when I didn't even know his name!

Urgh ... why do I keep thinking about him? Who cares? Obviously, I couldn't tell anyone about this, they'd I was crazy. Even Shane. I didn't like keeping things from him, but whay choice did I have? I guess I'll have to put up with this by myself.

After school, I was starving. I knew I couldn't survive the long walk home on an empty stomach. Maybe I good go and find somewhere to eat. I phoned my mom.

"Hi mom!"

"Oh, hello sweetie! What is it honey?" she asked.

May as well get straight to the point.

"Would it be okay if I went and got something to eat? I don't I can face the long walk home."

It wasn't really a queation, I was old enough to make my own decisions. I just wanted to make sure she knew so she didn't call the police at 6:30 when I wasn't home.

"Okay sweetheart, but stay with Shane." she said firmly.

I quickly asked him if it was alright with him, he nodded.

"Of course I will, mom." I assured her.

We said our goodbyes and me and Shane found somewhere to eat and sat down. After our main course, he got up to go to the men's room.

A girl about our age, who was sitting at the table next to ours called me.

"Hey there ... ummmm ... I was wondering ..." she hesitated.

"Yes?" I encouraged.

"Is that guy your ... boyfriend?" she said shyly.

I laughed "No we're just friends."

Her awkwardness vanished instantly.

"He's kinda cute" she smiled "could you do me a favour?"

She looked almost sixteen. She had glimmering blue eyes and golden silky long hair. Yep, she was definitely Shane's type, which is why I agreed to this. Shane returned.

"Hey so ... I haven't seen her here before" I said, directing his attention to her.

"Nice face and eyes. Quite pretty, but I'm more interested in someone else."

I was surprised. He hadn't told me about this, and we told each other everything-well okay, I'll admit, I didn't tell him about seeing an invisible guy who can jump from a three-storey high classroom window and survive. But that was different.

"Who?" I demanded.

His green eyes met mine and he answered. My eyes widened.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dun, dun dun! Sorry, major cliff-hanger lol *evil laugh*

This is my longest chapter yet =D sorry they're all so short, I'll do my best to write longer ones ;-)

Also, I started a new book called "To Win a Guy's Heart" so it would be nice if you could read it aswell :)

Thanks for reading, bye ;-)