Melodia the Music Fairy-Elegant Forme ~Himeka

This is Himeka with a new drawing! As you can see, it's not perfect, but it'll do. I actually drew a different picture of this a long time ago but I thought it was bad so I redrew it to post it. I kind of messed up on the eyes though...I think it's okay. :)

I said I'd explain the whole Fairy and Elegant Forme part, right? Well actually, Oneechan said so, but yeah. And just so you know, I didn't spell 'form' wrong, I did it on purpose. 'Forme' (even though it's not a word) just looks cooler, ne~

Well, anyway, this goes way back to a story idea Oneechan and I thought of. The storyline goes like this:

There's a nearby planet, not far from Earth, that is undiscovered and special. It has a long history of magic and fairies, and it's known as Planet Reinabow (ruled by Queen Reina). There was a pair of twins that were born there one day, but they were pushed off the planet in a tussle with the Dark Fairies and came upon Planet Earth.

There, Hanami Mea and Hanami Mika, ordinary girls, attend school like ordinary people and blend in with society. However, they also have a secret alibi as the Detective Fairiez, Luna and Melodia (respectively), by night, where they catch criminals and those who do wrong. Luna and Melodia have two different forms: an Elegant Forme (Melodia's is shown here) for usual times (since they're princesses (ara, did I forget to mention that?)) and a Battle Forme (which we may or may not post depending on how it turns out) for fighting.

That's that in a nutshell. :) Luna (Hanami Mea) is Oneechan's OC for the story and Melodia (Hanami Mika) is mine. I'm not sure how much we'll post about this story yet. We were planning on drawing a manga and had most of it planned out, but neither of our drawing skills are sufficient enough so we kinda scrapped it. Who knows, maybe we'll go back to it sometime. XP

I know, sorry that was kind of long. I hope it was interesting though!

Himeka

Next chapter will be Oneechan's OC for the story [Detective Fairiez]: Luna the Moon Fairy-Elegant Forme.