Restia ~Chikage

"If possible, I wish to die by your hand, Kamito."

As you can see, hopefully, it's Restia from Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance! Yaaayyyyy! This one turned out really nicely ;) I'm quite fond of it.

Okay so my favorite 3 characters from Bladedance!!

1) Restia
2) Ren Ashbell
3) Est
( If you've read the light novel, #3 would be Muir Alenstarl. She seems so cute and devilish!)

Yepp! Restia's my favorite character! (Hence why I chose to draw her). I mean, she's like a main protagonist and yet a main antagonist at the same time. Without her, there'd be no plot line! (If Kamito hadn't been looking for her, he wouldn't have gone to...erm...Areishia Academy, was it...?) And she's so mysterious and so prettyyyy!!! I like Restia! And then my second favorite character is Ren Ashbell (Kamito version, not Rubia version. XP)

So make sure you comment and tell me who your favorite characters are!!

Himeka: Mine are 1) Scarlet, 2) Restia, and 3) Fianna. Well Scarlet's technically not human and I don't like Fianna that much, but still. (=>.<=)

Honestly, I didn't really like any of the other characters all that much. They're too typical shoujou characters. They get flustered at every little thing and act too rashly without thinking. I like stronger and smarter characters. My least favorite character...uhmm....I don't really know. I didn't like the other characters all that much, but I don't hate them either. Although from the light novel, my least favorite would be Sjora Kahn. That woman is scaarryyy! And I didn't find out what happened to her in the end. ;( Oh well. I hope the author dishes out volume 15 soon!

I hope you liked the picture!

Here's an interesting fact I found about Bladedance of Elementalers immediately after watching it: did any of you realize that Kazehaya Kamito sounds a lot like Kirigaya Kazuto from SAO? That's so weird! I wonder if they have the same author or something...? Probably not. :P

Bye for now! Sayonara! Look forward to Himeka's next fan art drawing, Hanazono Karin!

~Chikage