Part 4

DECEMBEEEEEEER  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

OH MAH GOSH IT'S DECEMBER. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Well anyway, Tails handed me the book and he's making me write about... well... the 1st minute I joined Sonic's group...

Well I don't like crossed arms, and the only way to fix it is to duct tape them to their side. Purrfect logic! So, they were glaring at me with crossed arms and I got out my duct tape, no one said I COULDN'T do that and no body was expecting it either. So I duct tape them. I just very simply got out my duct tape and quickly did the classic "Arms to the side" but apparently it's not nice so Tails made me write, "Duct taping people is not nice" at least 50 billion times... (**It was actually 5 -Tails) and I had to promise I wouldn't do it again, even if it's obvious I will considering my fingers were maybe a little crossed behind my back...

So after 10 minutes of hopping Sonic found some scissors and got them free, and they instantly crossed their arms again. That was probably the biggest mistake they made because as Sonic put the scissors down and threw the used duct tape away, I was getting mine back out... but Tails noticed and Sonic quickly took it from me... and he used my shortness against me >_<

He held it RIGHT OUT OF REACH by about ONE INCH. And I couldn't get it back, so I tried my classic begging face and I almost had him... Till Amy stepped on my tail... Now they're working on getting her off the wall... and I'm not allowed any duct tape... shame they don't know of my secret stash. 

(Note from Tails: Find secret stash and bury it)